Vid gallery

I'm having some issues logging in I have paid the sub fee a while back and it's worked for months but now it just pops up with the log in bit and won't let me go any further I have put in all the right details but it won't even give me the option for I forgot my password to try and change my password in case that's the issue

The same boolshit...

But there's a message from admin on the top of page:

"If you're a member of the video gallery and can't login, please message admin immediately to receive new login information."

Guess all will be normal soon

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem accessing the video gallery. But it won't let me upload any more videos. I either get a message telling me that there were errors and please try later, or else it simply says that no video has been uploaded, please try later. I first discovered this problem yesterday. I used the report function provided in the response. But it still appears to exist today.

• 3 months later...

I sent you a PM with your password. FYI, I was able to reset your password by changing the e-mail address associated with your account, using the password reset function, and then changing the e-mail address back to yours. In other words, the e-mail password reset worked.