Happy Friday Pee Everyone!!

Hey smarty pants, i always over shoot. I am trying to hold it back so it can get in there instead of seeing a waterfall wave.

Its just that there is pee at the drain hole.Fine effort Sephora!You have an excellent stream...(only on WGP,can you congratulate someone for their urinary prowess..)

Its just that there is pee at the drain hole.Fine effort Sephora!You have an excellent stream...(only on WGP,can you congratulate someone for their urinary prowess..)

You wish you were that drain hole so that you can clean up my mess. Lol

Thank you for the compliments :)

• Like 1
Sephora ,

Either way you can enjoy peeing . Will always please & arouse me very much so . So enjoy taking a lot of pictures of yourself peeing into whatever you would like to pee in . Be it the toilet , a plastic cup , athe face of your B/F . That of a waving stiff cock saluting you in having joy in doing a naughty pee :woot: :woot: :wink: :wink: :tongue:

Hahahah, i will eventually, but for now i am in packing mode since we bought a new house.

Hey smarty pants, i always over shoot. I am trying to hold it back so it can get in there instead of seeing a waterfall wave.
I like a bit of overshoot, too. Sometimes, even a lot of it!

Next time, how about not trying to hold back? :biggrin:

Don't rubbish the drain in the floor, best invention ever for our bathroom at least, you can do whatever you like in there, been on my floor more times than I can count, flooded by 2 ladies, and just take it all while listening to that drain gurgle contentedly.

Clean up? Just chuck a bucket of water in after it, lol.

Does your new house have one?

• Like 1