For the Women.. READ

If this can be a sticky.

I am a woman like many others here. Before joining this site, i was like you, hesitant, shy and felt embarrassed about asking questions or sharing experiences.

There is nothing wrong with you for participating in pee play as fun. I do it and many others as well. Most people here are males and they are a big help to makes us feel comfortable to open up.

I speak for myself, my boyfriend loves golden showers and i came here for advice. It is not a gross thing, I am simply sharing something with whom I care for. I personally enjoy watching my boyfriends reaction, how his eyes get a glaze of desperation and this is actually a turn on.

I have allowed myself to share my experience and some pictures, at a certain extent because I do not wish to be identified. I have had only but respect and helpful advice from everyone and I am sure many would care to help you all in opening up. I am also available to help out or advise someone that has more knowledge.

We are very welcome here.

:tongue:

• Like 3
If this can be a sticky.

I am a woman like many others here. Before joining this site, i was like you, hesitant, shy and felt embarrassed about asking questions or sharing experiences.

There is nothing wrong with you for participating in pee play as fun. I do it and many others as well. Most people here are males and they are a big help to makes us feel comfortable to open up.

I speak for myself, my boyfriend loves golden showers and i came here for advice. It is not a gross thing, I am simply sharing something with whom I care for. I personally enjoy watching my boyfriends reaction, how his eyes get a glaze of desperation and this is actually a turn on.

I have allowed myself to share my experience and some pictures, at a certain extent because I do not wish to be identified. I have had only but respect and helpful advice from everyone and I am sure many would care to help you all in opening up. I am also available to help out or advise someone that has more knowledge.

Well said.Any aspect of sexuality should also be a fun kind of thing,and whats more funny than everyone pissing all over the place?On here,we are all friends,i hope,male or female,we all enjoy the lovely sights of peeing.I wish more members would get more involved,but all are welcome!

In the time I've been on WGP, I feel that the other members have shown me the utmost respect. I've made quite a few cyber-friends and appreciate the conversations I've had with everyone. Egwalrus is right. If anyone feels harassed in any way, it will be dealt with quickly. I've learned this from experience. I can't say anything bad about the people or the way I've been treated on WGP.

• Like 2
In the time I've been on WGP, I feel that the other members have shown me the utmost respect. I've made quite a few cyber-friends and appreciate the conversations I've had with everyone. Egwalrus is right. If anyone feels harassed in any way, it will be dealt with quickly. I've learned this from experience. I can't say anything bad about the people or the way I've been treated on WGP.

Me too Crissy.We all enjoy the pee thing,and heres a great place to indulge it,along with like minded,intelligent people.

If this can be a sticky.

This has to be the best post if seen on here for a while. Thank you, Sephora

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
If this can be a sticky.

Well said, Sephora. I've also found this site to be welcoming and friendly. I'm not a "regular " but I do feel comfortable here. I should visit more often. :)

Well said, Sephora. I've also found this site to be welcoming and friendly. I'm not a "regular " but I do feel comfortable here. I should visit more often. :)

Yeah please do come by, we have all sorts of interesting subects, competitions and most of all participation.