going against him

In previous msgs, i talked about my GF friend Emilie who came camping and had issues with her BF at the time who wanted to nothing to do with golden showers. As a joke o told her she should pee on him anyways. Well that couple broke up but they did get back for sex.

She had tied him to the bed and ended up sitting on his face. After she had her orgasm, she decided to pee in his mouth while he was there but he freaked out by fighting his way out and decided to bite her inner thigh leaving bad bite marks. So she got off, got dressed and left him there. Her ex decided to press charges against her.

Does anyone know if she can be in trouble??

What country did this happen in? There are still some pretty stupid laws in some places of the world, here in Australia, peeing on someone, with or without consent is still an offence, it just has to be proven :wink:

Was he left tied to the bed? That may be an issue, held captive or some such thing. No idea really, check the local laws.

If she had pictures of the bite marks, she could turn the whole thing around, press charges on him.

We live in Canada and believe there was no charges. One thing for sure, they are officially no longer with each other and Emilie is staying with us until she can find a place of her own.

Personally, if she was to tie me up, with the approval from GF of course, I would be turned on her peeing on me. :-)

Seriously folks, doing anything to your partner against their will is NOT ON. I don't know the local law, but in most places, her actions (as described by Ponme) would be considered sexual assault. Her boyfriend had already refused his consent to this activity, and it clearly caused him great distress if he was struggling and biting in panic.

Abandoning a person who is tied up is also an extremely bad thing to do. What if there was a fire in the house or apartment? You would be responsible for that person's death. Just no!

I'm sorry that your friend was bitten Ponme, but nobody should do the kind of non-consensual things that you described.

In previous msgs, i talked about my GF friend Emilie who came camping and had issues with her BF at the time who wanted to nothing to do with golden showers. As a joke o told her she should pee on him anyways. Well that couple broke up but they did get back for sex.

She had tied him to the bed and ended up sitting on his face. After she had her orgasm, she decided to pee in his mouth while he was there but he freaked out by fighting his way out and decided to bite her inner thigh leaving bad bite marks. So she got off, got dressed and left him there. Her ex decided to press charges against her.

Does anyone know if she can be in trouble??

It's not the ideal situation, to me, she is either angry at him and disrespect him totally, or sorry to say stupid. I can't imagine someone doing that to another even if the person is pissed off. No wonder she got bit on the leg, I would of did the same thing.

likesToLick and Sephora pretty much nailed my own point of view.

About your original question:

Your "friend" should not be so worried. If her Ex would try to press charges against her all she would need to do is claiming that HE raped HER.

The rest (trail and conviction) should just be formality nowadays.

I mean, seriously, who would believe A MAN that he was sexually assaulted by a WOMAN, anyway ? ;)

What you friend has done:

Well, she pee'd her Ex in the mouth.

Fine for most people here (apparently).

But what would be if HE would have done that, and she was the one who did not like that ?

What if she does like "the cock", but does not like to swallow (cum), he knew that, and forced her head in place when he came ?

Sexual assault or not ?

And don't tell me "well thats what mouthwash is for, stoopeed"

What about you, fellow reader of this lines, are there some kind of sexual practices you dislike, or even find disgusting ?

And someone would force you to endure such a practice ?

What you friend has ACTUALLY done:

She disrespected her Ex's wishes.

She has shown no empathy.

In order to get a thrill from it (?)

Are you sure she isn't a man ?

If not, you can tell her that man have feelings, too, (although we try to hide this fact every fcuking day).

And please tell her that just because some man are into pee, even as a fetish, this does not mean that they like EVERY aspect of it.

I sure don't.

And disrespecting your partner is also not the most... effective aphrodisiac (although masochists might disagree here, too).

• Like 2