Naughty fantasies..

Regardless of whether or not pee related,what kind of sexual fantasy do you most wish would happen?Now,keep it adults only please,i must say....Mine would be like this;If i had a friend who was a doctor,and i was waiting for him in his office while he was on call,and a gorgeous sexy girl about 19 came in with "womens troubles".Maybe i could say im a new doctor,and please remove your panties...(you can see where this is going),then after basically pretending i need to finger her for about 5 minutes,i decide the next thing she must do is pee in a jug,but i have to watch,as i need to see any signs of infection,so i can give her the right treatments,ahem...bad boy..:laugh:Then as she pees,i say i need to just feel her vagina,you know,to feel for any swelling etc..."Thank you Miss Jones" i would say,unfortunately,i need to send your panties for testing,so you must leave them here please.Thank you,youre ok,i will be in touch with results.:wink:Then as she leaves,i tug off in about 20 seconds,close the door,and hope my doctor friend never hears of this..I could just write a letter to the girl saying shes all clear.....Ah,the world of fantasy...whats yours?:thumbsup:

Strangely enough, I don't have any, lol

2 girls peeing on me at the same time? Done it, wrung out the soaked tee shirt.

Me peeing on 2 girls? Done that too.

Watching while one girl hoses another girl down? Been there.

Getting eaten while I eat out another girl? God yes, done that the other night.

I think my life is over, rofl, no mortal man can suffer this decadence and hope to live.

Behind me, my 2 ladies are in each others arms, I'll be snuggling into their warmth soon, already getting grumbles from the light this lappie is making, but damn, I am singularly fortunate to be me, truly in hog heaven.

• Like 3

I think my life is over, rofl, no mortal man can suffer this decadence and hope to live.

Behind me, my 2 ladies are in each others arms, I'll be snuggling into their warmth soon, already getting grumbles from the light this lappie is making, but damn, I am singularly fortunate to be me, truly in hog heaven.

Scot,my friend,YOU are living the fantasy!Good luck!:thumbsup:

We need a jealousy rating icon for posts like this. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I think everyone probably knows my favourite fantasy - a sexy and normally respectable lady stripping naked from the waist down, standing in the middle of my living room with her legs parted and hands on hips, and pissing right there all over the carpet, swaying her hips to spray as much of it as possible.

• Like 2
Scot,my friend,YOU are living the fantasy!Good luck!:thumbsup:

I don't really think Mr. Scot_Lover is "living" the dream. I actually think he's dead and in Heaven. He must have been a very good man when he was on Earth, to deserve that treatment in Heaven.

I suppose everyone on here might already know of my fantasy of a certain fetish model . Giving me my first ever Golden Shower . Where both of us are naked . That I'm kneeling close to her . As she lets her warm , wet , pee cascade over me . Then to show my liking it . I will then pee on her too but , before we part / do anything else . I will then clean her pussy . By licking and sucking it clear of any pee left . So she won't need to wipe her pussy any . That of then making passionate love to her all night . Because she's My Dream Girl . I have been always dreaming so much about . In who she is as a young woman and a online friend of mine too :) :biggrin: :wink: :thumbsup: :O_o:

You mister, are a very useful tool to have around. No more wiping, that is something I can live with :wink:

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Recurring fantasy/dream: I'm living next to a very voluptuous neighbor, who is single, 25, and a nurse who is, of course, gorgeous. I've seen her tanning her lithe frame in the back yard wearing only a tiny bikini and from time to time she opens the top to tan her ample but perfectly proportioned breasts. In my dream she calls me on the phone, and as she knows I'm handy with tools, asks me to come over and see what's wrong with her bathroom sink. It's leaking or something, and as soon as she says that, I'm leaking myself.

I go over with my toolbag and sure enough, on my hands and knees I see that the compression nut on the sink trap has come loose and it's dripping. I'm about to tighten it with a pliers, when she walks in and says:

"I hope you don't mind, but suddenly I have to pee" and drops her panties and sets her bare ass down on the commode just inches from my face as I'm under the sink next to the toilet.

She moans slightly as the piss rushes noisily into the toilet, the aroma faintly musky and sweet, mixed with the unmistakeable odor of aroused pussy wafting from her damp panties about her ankles. My cock is instantly straining at it's moorings in my pants.

Getting up from her pee, she bends over to wipe now, showing me her ass from the rear as she dabs the front of her pussy slit and spreads open her cheeks one foot upon the toilet seat to now swab her puckered asshole which is also moist from her piss. She sees me watching and smiles, widening the opening so I can see her entire twat and fundament.

About this time I either wake up and cum, or wake up and insert my pulsing cock into my wife's eager pussy, or,if I have this fantasy daytime, rub one out to relieve the pressure.