Steam...

I think you would have to find videos either that of being filmed in the Arctic / Antarctic . Where temperatures are below Zero. Where when anyone pees outside in the frigid temps . That their pee streams turn to steam . Because of the very warm temperature that the pee is at . When anyone lets it flow.

That of peeing on concrete with the temperature in the 100's . Where upon a stream of pee might turn to steam as it puddles on the very Hot concrete :)

I've had steam coming off my pee before and I certainly wasn't in the Arctic. Heck the temperature wasn't even below zero.

• Like 1
I think you would have to find videos either that of being filmed in the Arctic / Antarctic . Where temperatures are below Zero. Where when anyone pees outside in the frigid temps . That their pee streams turn to steam . Because of the very warm temperature that the pee is at . When anyone lets it flow.

That of peeing on concrete with the temperature in the 100's . Where upon a stream of pee might turn to steam as it puddles on the very Hot concrete :)

Surely any average winter day will be chilly enough for steam,if outdoors especially?

• 2 weeks later...