Our sexy Ladies.

Guys(or girls i guess),have you ever masturbated over any material posted on WGP by any of our sexy female members,if so can you recall which?I have,MissPiss and Ashley both pissing on a carpet,WFCat peeing on several clips,a few piss pictures from ZZYX52(i think!),a few pics from Sally Westbury,a few more than i can remember!Im sure these lovely ladies will like to know their posts have this effect,i hope......Anyway thanks girls,youre ALL gorgeous!xxxxxxx

• Like 1

No, I prefer to think of the girls and ladies on here as friends, not as just something for my gratification. My ladies could look at the girls all day, and will point out any tasty ones, but as for getting off over it, no. We have enough variety in our lives and do just fine, besides, I have two of them to keep happy, not as easy as you might think, lol.

We do appreciate what you do on here, don't get us wrong, it takes a special person to take a pic and post it, and for sharing this part of you, we truly thank you. On the odd times I do talk to a lady in chat, all I need to know is that she is into some kind of pee fun, I don't ask, don't get in anyone's face about it, just knowing does it for me.

Hopefully the women on this forum will find this thread flattering, but if not, please let me know. We're all very thankful for their contributions and don't want to cross any lines here.

ADMIN ,

I would like to suggest . That you might offer the ladies access with no charge to both the video gallery . As well as the picture gallery on here. For what they have contributed to this website as a whole . In what they all had shared of themselves for all of our viewing pleasure . As I know they too derive pleasure and arousal in what they all had given to this site . In making it the place it is now. A large community of those who love pee

Just my opinion on this subject

Kevin

There are enough people pretending to be female without giving an extra incentive of free video gallery membership. It would be too hard to fairly enforce. Whilst I agree that the genuine women that use this site deserve our thanks for making this site what it is, I think the best thing they can get in return is our respect, along with polite and fun conversations - after all, they're here because they enjoy pee too. :)

As for the photo gallery, that is free to all members of the site. http://watchgirlspeeing.com/media (or there's the Pictures section of the forum).

Just to take this thread in a slightly different direction, here's another question for everyone: would you find the idea of someone pleasuring themselves over something you've done/said, a turn on?

I have to agree with Admin, not only would it encourage people pretending to be female, but we're just people like everyone else, why should we get special treatment?

• Like 1
Just to take this thread in a slightly different direction, here's another question for everyone: would you find the idea of someone pleasuring themselves over something you've done/said, a turn on?

This is a tough one, but the short answer is "We don't want to know", lol.

I post on what happens here with my girls permission, we all agree, or it doesn't go up, and there are a fair few that don't make it, depending on how they feel at the time. A couple of years ago, I posted something without their permission, and they left for 3 days, and it took a while to get over that, believe me, it took a while. They came around by reading other people's posts and responses, and by being more active online, under my account.

If you feel the need to do wierd things over them, we don't need to know really, it doesn't turn us on. In fact, this may have a detrimental effect by making us not post knowing what people were doing with it. Does this make sense?

Hopefully the women on this forum will find this thread flattering, but if not, please let me know. We're all very thankful for their contributions and don't want to cross any lines here.

I realise i may have caused an offence here unintentionally.Please ignore this thread..Thank you.Sorry girls!XX

Yes, I think I would. Not necessarily aroused by it every time, but certainly I would be happy to know that I had given someone pleasure. Of course, I have a hetero bias, so hearing of a woman's enjoyment would please me much more than hearing about a man.

Clearly not everyone thinks the same way, as can be seen from Scot_Lover's post above. I guess this is a topic where it's hard to please everyone, so we must be careful what we say to people and respect their individual feelings.