Tips for Piss Fun in your home?

So, let's say you have someone you want to indulge in watersports and piss fun with (lucky you!).

Whilst I know there are plenty of people here who would happily let a girl piss all over their bed, carpet, etc... what if you'd rather not make a mess?

What kind of furniture protection/covering would be best for pee fun? Have you ever used anything like this or would it diminish the fun for you? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Im a bit of a clean and tidy person,so my pee fun wouldnt involve peeing on my carpet etc,all would have to take place in the bathroom,or at least with a mat of sometime underneath.

Im a bit of a clean and tidy person,so my pee fun wouldnt involve peeing on my carpet etc,all would have to take place in the bathroom,or at least with a mat of sometime underneath.

Ah good point, bathroom would be ideal I guess. But I was just wondering if people had had pee fun in their bed or whatever (wherever they normally would), what had they used to minimise mess whilst trying to maintain hotness?

Well if the golden shower is what matters to you and not location, the bath or bshower is the obvious place for pissing fun.

But if an element of naughty pissing is also desirable but with minimum cleanup, obviously tiled floors are much easier cleans than carpeted ones. If the idea of pissing with abandon in carpeted areas does it for you, you could do what Sophie has done - buy a cheap rug especially for the purpose which you can either store away or otherwise dispose of afterwards. Plastic mattress covers can protect mattresses, and sheets should be machine washable.

We have a plastic sheet for the bed, big thick thing, bought it at a hardware store, stiff and unyielding, you can stand on it while it's on the bed, fun for the whole family. The only problem is how slippery it gets, some spectacular accidents have happened to the detriment of the bedroom carpet.

We also have a dedicated wet room, ducted heated for winter activities, most fun is done in there. Decking out back is treated, but it doesn't seem to like pee, has to be hosed off immediately.

Lounge and kitchen of off limits, no pee at all, as the ladies have said, living areas, not peeing areas, we do have people around sometimes (1 couple is the local constable and his wife) and we cant have a lingering pee smell in the place, just not done :wink:

If I am meeting someone for some wet fun I usually book a hotel and try and get one with a wet room. Sometimes you might have to ask for a disabled room.

I also buy incontinence pads similar to those Egwalrus mentioned and put them on the floor/bed or wherever the peeing is going to take place.

A friend of mine uses a child's paddling pool which works well but is a pain to empty out.

Scot_Lover, shower curtains or plastic sheets are good, but maybe covered in old towels so they don't get slippery, all go in the washing machine afterwards so all the mess is cleaned up easily.

In nice weather the back garden is a great place and then just a quick shower afterwards to clean up.