New Places to Pee??

hehe the possibilities are endless lifts can be fun, always exciting if and when the door will open and wether anyone will be on the other side when they do. You could try a display bathroom in a diy store wether it be in a toilet/shower/sink. The gents toilets, plenty of scope, urinal, sinks floor. An ex and myself had some fun in a vacant house that was up for sale after we got the keys from the estate agent for a private viewing, hope this gives you some inspiration!

In the woods, over rocks, on a beach, making a waterfall beside one, off the side of mountain... there are so many places to pee in the great outdoors that I've lost count. I have peed in literally hundreds of places and I'm still not done. And, it's not just men who can consider the entire world to be their urinal. I think, in fact, for women it can be even more fun. After all, they're less suspect of doing these things, which means they can get away with more. :)

Oh, and at this time of year, you can write your name in the snow.