'Steaming'

Sally,somewhere in the vaults of WGP(dont ask me..)is a short video,of a german woman pissing in a lift.It seems it was a very cold night,and basically as she wees the lift starts to steam up quite a bit,very erotic.I think thats a great idea,we need to see more steam..

• Like 1
Sally,somewhere in the vaults of WGP(dont ask me..)is a short video,of a german woman pissing in a lift.It seems it was a very cold night,and basically as she wees the lift starts to steam up quite a bit,very erotic.I think thats a great idea,we need to see more steam..

Let know if you see it,im going to look for it.Maybe enter pissing in a lift,in the search box...

We all know that urine is 'warm', even 'hot', I wonder what the average temperature is? Also I'd love to see some pics of 'steam' emitting from a stream...cold weather, outdoors, perhaps with snow on the ground, likewise with film clips..X

Sally,enter glass elevator piss,and you should eventually find it...XX

• 3 weeks later...
Actually in cold weather it is common to see pee steaming, but outdoors the steam effect does not last long. When warm (body temperature) pee hits cold (freezing or near) ground, it cools very rapidly and stops steaming. When hot pee hits snow, it melts the snow but the only steaming is on the actual stream from the person peeing to the snow, and with a squatting woman, that distance is not much.

Hi Sally, the other day my wife pee'd outdoors on the moors on a cold damp day, as her stream hit the cold grass a cloud of steam rose until see stopped peeing, do you ever have a pee when out and about for convienience ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WetFetishCat

With how cold my house is, I'm surprised my pee doesn't steam up in the bathroom. My glasses sure do whenever I leave my bedroom. I made a pee in the shower video today, before turning on the shower...but no steam. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Hmmm if only my backyard filled with snow wasn't facing a busy street!

I remember once when I was was in high school I was riding my bike home and it was cool and started pouring rain. I had to pee really bad. My pants were drenched from the rain anyway so I just decided to pee in my jeans. I didn't notice at first but as I was almost finished I look at my jeans and steam was coming off of them....I hope no one noticed.

• Like 1
Guest WetFetishCat

It's way too cold for me to go outside. I hibernate- I'll come back out when it's warm enough to go out w/o a coat on! I do just fine peeing in the house- which is just as cold. You'd be surprised at how quick the neighbors report stuff around here, if I look suspicious taking out the trash even they'd call the cops!

It's way too cold for me to go outside. I hibernate- I'll come back out when it's warm enough to go out w/o a coat on! I do just fine peeing in the house- which is just as cold. You'd be surprised at how quick the neighbors report stuff around here, if I look suspicious taking out the trash even they'd call the cops!

Cat,we need to see an attempt by a girl to write something in the snow,as you pee,think of it as a challenge.(or just squat and pee in the snow,leave a big yellow icy puddle,its all good!):snow:xx

• Like 1