Hello from sunny California!

Actually, the title is quite misleading... It's currently raining; so wet outside, I'm envious. :D

This is my first time to join a forum like this, though I imagine like many of you I've had this interest for many moons, been a lurker on many a forum, drinking up what's been on offer, so to speak.

But this is the first time to actually reach out, plant a footprint, try connect with other like-minded folks. Seems like a pretty welcoming place, and I hope to share what I love, what we love, and hopefully make some new friends along the way. :)

By the way, this is technically my second post; my first, about how it all started, is here:

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/posts/37242/

Glad to meet you all!

I am reading from the bottom up, so I ran across your first post first.

I would think that you would be most happy to see rain in California.

Is it soaking into the ground or running off because of too much rain.

hola! that last storm was fantastic was it not? :drowning:

welcome to the site. i'm new to it, too. but, what i've seen is a lot to like.

Hola! It was fantastic! Oh, are you in Cali, too?:wink:

You know, I've always loved the sound of the rain... but it actually never occurred to me until just this moment, that there might be a reason for that... :laugh: Well, ya learn something new every day!

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum, thanks for introducing yourself to the community; I think you're going to like it around here. :)

I look forward to chatting with you around the site!

Thanks for the welcome! I wish I could say I have a lot more stories to tell, but I do have lots of vids to share, and they say a picture is worth a thousand words, right? :) Well, just as soon as I read through the various rules on posting do's and dont's and figure out the best methods of sharing years of collected goodies... :)

In the meantime, it's good to meet you!

I am reading from the bottom up, so I ran across your first post first.

I would think that you would be most happy to see rain in California.

Is it soaking into the ground or running off because of too much rain.

Great to see rain here for sure. There have been flash floods in some areas. We're so not used to seeing rain, so when it happens it becomes a real pain to drive... Drivers are all like, "what's this water falling out of the sky, oh my god, what do I do! I guess I better slam on my brakes!!" :laugh:

Hi and welcome, it is cold here in the east midlands of the UK. Actually it was quite sunny today but pretty cold, and the possibility of snow soon.

Ah, winter weather... We don't get that here in Cali... Makes for a not very Christmasy-feeling Christmas. On the bright side, we never need to buy parkas or snow shovels! :)

• Like 1