The Smell of Urine

I'm writing a few erotic stories at the moment, and would like some views and opinions on describing the smell of pee. I was with a few friends the other night, and i tried to coax a few comments from them. One said that hers smelt a bit like 'sugar puffs', which I thought was funny...another said that the smell of slightly stale pee was like opening a pack of Prawn Crackers...(lol). Any thoughts? XX

As is often the case, I have a fantasy that I wouldn't really want as a reality - having a rooom where I let a girl piss anywhere she likes anytime - bed, furniture, carpet, tables, cupboards, walls...and juast leaving it there so that it stinks of her piss.

I wouldn't want to have a room smelling like that for real, but a very mild scent of stale pee caused by a woman pissing some place would be awesome, to enjoy for a bit before cleaning up.

I think that you will just have to try making some pee yourself and see. The smell varies a lot depending on how dilute, what you have been eating, how long it is left before drying, whether it is in a pool or on the skin...

I find that very dilute fresh pee has no noticeable smell at all (and it tastes just like warm water).

Normal strength pee in a puddle smells, like pee!

Dilute (and fresh) pee on the skin has a very subtle and hard to describe smell, but it is delicious. I think this is the smell that subconsciously makes us all like pee and wetting!

Stale pee where bacteria has got to work on it has an ammonia smell, the longer it has been left wet the stronger the ammonia smell. Not nice! This is the smell you get when someone pees outside because it never dries up completely - the smell just gets stronger the longer it is left.

Dry pee (which has dried quickly) is again a very subtle smell which you have to press your nose against to be able to get the aroma. It is quite delicious to to take a skirt out of the wardrobe that has been previously peed in and just hung up to dry and press your nose to it to take in the aroma. It is very local because I can wear these clothes out and no one can tell they have been previously peed in because the smell is nothing like what we traditionally think of as 'pee smell'. No one's nose gets that close to my skirt anyway!

'Reactivated' pee can have quite an acidic smell with a bit of a kick to it briefly. You get this smell where a large quantity of pee has been left to dry indoors on carpet (in the pub for example) and you pee on it again with some fresh dilute pee when visiting again. The smell is quite short lived and once the carpet has been wet for a minute or so there is no smell again.

Asparagus pee! I probably don't need to mention this, but it has a very strong and unique smell that you cannot mistake. It is sometimes caused by eating brassicas (cabbage etc.) as well as asparagus.

I guess that it is important to remember that pee contains pheromones, so a lot of what we actually smell is subconscious and while the smell cannot be described, the effect can. It is not unreasonable that someone could tell that another person had wet themself just by the effect that the pheromones have had subconsciously without any other outward signs:-

"Have you wet yourself dear?" -

- "Why yes, how did you know? Just sitting here in the restaurant I thought I could get away with just letting a little pee soak into the seat rather than leave to visit the ladies. Have I made a puddle? Does it smell?"

"Not at all dear, I just sensed it. You know how hot it makes me just thinking about you peeing. Have another drink..." -

PP

• Like 2

I had a friend who used to correspond with male friends, and sell her soiled knicks. She used to buy little self sealed freezer bags and pop them in after a days wear. She told me that one man, on receipt of the panties would hold them over a boiling kettle of water, the heat of the steam, somehow rousing the fresh odour of her vagina and pee.

• Like 1

I have found that at large public gatherings where people have been urinating in alleyways, my nose will obviously tell me it is piss, but my dick tells me if it is girlpee, because the pheromones/girly hormones etc give me a hardon :biggrin: Guypee does nothing for me, girlpee has a really interesting scent :devilish:

• Like 2
Its hard to describe the smell of urine,other than it smells of urine really.I guess it varies by person to person,and what they eat.I like the slightly stale smell in knickers..

I agree the smell of pee on a girls knickers is beautiful, espaecially when mixed in with her other drips and juices. Not only on her knickers either, the smell is wonderful on her pussy lips too and, if you are like me and love a hairy pussy, the smell on her hairs. Thick hairs hold the smells so well. If you have a girl that likes to let you smell her pussy just for the pleasure of doing it, it's wonderful when she gets in from work and slips her knickers off, after a long hot day at work, and countless pisses. I love it.