Lucy Brown

I wonder whether anyone remembers a site called swallowmy.com, featuring 'Lucy Brown'. She was from Devon, and worked with a lady called 'Ness'. They were both well into water sports, and unfortunately another related topic, not for this forum. However I do have a very good series of Lucy and Ness peeing indoors and outdoors in all sorts of situations. We actually sent her a pair of love heart printed knickers for her to do a photo shoot in. The site was eventually taken down, and they were actually arrested for running an obscene site. Happy days, we shall not see the light of her again.

• Like 2
I think Lucy went into 'Cyber-Sex', and cammed from a site called Adultwork. She had a baby, and the last I saw were picture of her lactating breasts, and peeing too. I have an archive of her work...but is it ok to post pics of her on here?

I dont know her,i hope you could post some?

• Like 1
I think Lucy went into 'Cyber-Sex', and cammed from a site called Adultwork. She had a baby, and the last I saw were picture of her lactating breasts, and peeing too. I have an archive of her work...but is it ok to post pics of her on here?

As a forum moderator, let me assure you that it would be fine for you to post any of those pics here, considering that the original site no longer exists.

And speaking personally now, if you have any pics of her peeing in naughty indoor locations I would especially love to see them here.

And she's from Devon, eh? That's my neck of the woods. If only I had the good fortune to get to meet her.....*wistful sigh*

As requested: Some early photos of 'Lucy' [ATTACH=full]21714[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]21715[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]21716[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]21717[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]21718[/ATTACH] and her friend 'Ness'

OMG,thanks!Instant hard-on material..

As a forum moderator, let me assure you that it would be fine for you to post any of those pics here, considering that the original site no longer exists.

And speaking personally now, if you have any pics of her peeing in naughty indoor locations I would especially love to see them here.

And she's from Devon, eh? That's my neck of the woods. If only I had the good fortune to get to meet her.....*wistful sigh*

Devon,home of the very pissable Joss Stone i believe?

• 1 year later...
I wonder whether anyone remembers a site called swallowmy.com, featuring 'Lucy Brown'. She was from Devon, and worked with a lady called 'Ness'. They were both well into water sports, and unfortunately another related topic, not for this forum. However I do have a very good series of Lucy and Ness peeing indoors and outdoors in all sorts of situations. We actually sent her a pair of love heart printed knickers for her to do a photo shoot in. The site was eventually taken down, and they were actually arrested for running an obscene site. Happy days, we shall not see the light of her again.

Yes, I remember the site and Lucy and Ness. I've got a couple of movies from the site, but as they date from the dial-up era of the internet, they are short and of low quality by today's standards.

Thanks for the pics!

I have about 3,400 from swallow-my.com. They were shared with me by an old school pron fan who claimed to have ripped the entire site. I think he missed the most recent updates before the site closed, but all of the older stuff is there.

Sad what happened to Lucy. Do you keep in touch? I can't think of a woman who more embodies the oppression of our fetish. She is legendary.

• Like 1