Observations..

F.W

Reading the posts here by some of our lovely ladies,and keep it up girls please.Is that whereas to us perhaps as guys,peeing is a very sexual thing,we see it as part of sexual play,almost part of foreplay.Girls on the other hand,its more a"fun" thing,like all girls together,will be giggling about it.They film each other peeing etc.Imagine how long you would live as a guy,if another guy caught you filming his willy?

You will never see a load of men with their willies out all giggling about it,on the contrary,they will be more likely to be standing back to back almost,not really talking,a guy really doesnt want to see his mates tackle.

Girls seem to actually enjoy wetting their knickers,it seems to be a favourite of the lovely Vikka,how i enjoy reading about her wet pink panties!Anyway,just my thoughts,its very nice to read our lovely ladies wet knicker stories,so enjoy girls,just do let us know about it!!:thumbsup:

Vikka would certainly enjoy having some girls read and comment on her entries.

They have their funny side and sexy side. They are most enjoyable.

Oh i do look forward to Vikkas saucy adventures!Shes lovely,and writes very well.I think we ALL have a lot of love for her on here..As we do for all our lovely ladies!:biggrin:

Unfortunately for Vikka she has the boys on this forum bouncing around because of her stories, but her stories don't seem to be attracting much attention from the girls on this forum. I noticed one girl looking at her story the other day, but I didn't see any comment from her afterwards. Could it be that Vikka's outlook on girls is too closely a lined with the boy's outlook causing them to be the most attracted. I know that I can't get over her myself.

Unfortunately for Vikka she has the boys on this forum bouncing around because of her stories, but her stories don't seem to be attracting much attention from the girls on this forum. I noticed one girl looking at her story the other day, but I didn't see any comment from her afterwards. Could it be that Vikka's outlook on girls is too closely a lined with the boy's outlook causing them to be the most attracted. I know that I can't get over her myself.

I think its a shame anyway when people have written something that no-one often comments..

I'm very sad, that I never get any comments on my posts from girls here... I guess, that I'm not particularly interesting to them. But hopefully in the future there will be more female members here, improving the equilibrium between the numbers of male and female members. And among the new female members also some lesbians! I hope :)!

I'm very sad, that I never get any comments on my posts from girls here... I guess, that I'm not particularly interesting to them. But hopefully in the future there will be more female members here, improving the equilibrium between the numbers of male and female members. And among the new female members also some lesbians! I hope :)!

Im sure you will.Your adventures will appeal to everyone Vikka,im sure that they are enjoyed by all!xx

I think its a shame anyway when people have written something that no-one often comments..

I was very quick to agree on this Post. Now I have had a few hours to think about it. I am not so sure that I am all that good about commenting on people's Posts myself. I have enjoyed a lot of the material on this forum, since I joined in January. It has been a real education for me. I was just unaware of many aspects of Pee Fetish. With so little personal experience I just don't have anything to contribute additionally to a Post, so I don't comment.

Now, I fall all over myself responding to Vikka's Posts.

• Like 1

Fannywatcher, you raised a couple of good points.

I think if a guy was taking too much interest in another guy pissing it would be automatically assumed you were gay and possibly coming on to him, rather that it just being someone who likes pee. I don't generally find guys or girls peeing in the toilet interesting but watching a guy pee outdoors for example is quite horny, and I am not attracted to guys but I like pee fun. You do occasionally find guys making peeing a fun thing, furthest highest and so on but not the same way as some ladies seem to.

You made a point further down about people adding comments to posts. As a user of quite a few forums, not just adult related, I do feel that a post without follow ups can make you feel almost ignored. This is the first forum I have come across where you have the "like" etc buttons, I would encourage people who don't feel they have anything to contribute to the thread to hit the "like" "hot" "agree" buttons so at least the poster feels they are being appreciated. Often, people can feel that no one is noticing what they have to say and they will stop saying anything. Obviously there are more guys than ladies who are members here and it would be good to get the ladies to contribute more, maybe this will help. :biggrin::biggrin:

It is tempting to sign on to this forum under another name as a female and exchange messages with @Vikka: However, I am not very good at pretending, so I expect that she would have it figured out in about three exchanges. Besides I had enough trouble getting an avatar for me as a male. :devilish:

My ladies tell that it's more fun doing it themselves than reading about it, this doesn't mean they don't read. Some things they have read have been turned into some mind boggling true to life experiences, others have turned into giggling messy failures. When they huddle around the laptop, you can tell when something gets their attention, it just doesn't make it to the person who posted it.

I will have a word, lol

• Like 1