Underage references. Should this site have a total ban?

Should this forum have a total ban on all underage references?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should this forum have a total ban on all underage references?

• Yes, we should impose a total ban
    • No, we should leave things as they are

It has recently come to my attention that one or two members might have qualms with some of the content of this forum in terms of underage references, notably in the form of people describing their own childhood experiences.

Currently, the policy of this forum is not to have a blanket ban, and to allow people the freedom to discuss their own experiences that predate their 18th birthdays. Though of course, anything that is overtly paedophile in nature will be removed and has been in the past.

But the following thread in particular has drawn criticism, with at least one good member feeling the need to report it, expressing concerns about potential legal ramifications for the forum in general and Admin in particular....

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/when-i-was-a-kid.3033/

It would actually be quite difficult to toughen the criteria of acceptability in any easy to understand and clear cut way short of a total ban on all underage references.

So I pose the question. Should this forum impose a total ban on such references? Or should we continue as we are, at least for now?

All members feel free to discuss this openly. All opinions will be taken account of.

"When I was 10, I saw a girl my age peeing behind a tree. This was the start of my interest in watching girls pee" would be a totally innocent statement.

"When I was babysitting my 10 year old niece, she went behind a tree to pee. I watched and later jacked off to the memory" would cross the line and should not be allowed.

That is an excellently put demonstrative example. In the first sentence someone is describing a childhood experience - which they no doubt enjoyed at the time - that led to their development of an interest in pee.

The second sentence is of an adult describing getting off on the sight of a child peeing.

Clearly this second sentence - if it were a real posting and not merely an invented demonstrative example - would be paedophile in nature and deleted as soon as possible. But the first sentence is merely a description of one's own perfectly natural childhood experiences.

I too do not at this time favour a blanket ban. And I do very much feel that the thread most in question contains posts that fall into the first category, rather than the second.

But the opinions of the membership are welcome. Because the site is not mine or other moderators', but is there for every member.

Egwalrus makes a good point with his examples of an "innocent" and a "sexual" statement. A reasonable person can see the difference.

Unfortunately it is not reasonable people who concern us. The concern is about religious bigots and killjoys who look for any excuse to close down a site like this, merely because it has sexual content. These people don't care about reason, truth or preventing real harm. They just want to push their agenda.

We don't need to provide ammunition for a prosecutor in some hick town to make a name for himself by calling this place "a pedophile sex site with hundreds of members." We all know that isn't true, but if you think the news media would care about the truth, better think again. There would be a complete feeding frenzy.

I don't believe anyone here has done anything wrong, or posted anything bad, but my opinion doesn' t count for anything in the world outside. I think we can't be too careful, so I will vote for a complete ban on underage references.

Maybe the best way to do this is delete anything with specific reference to your age.If you say i was only 6 when etc etc happened,then that should be deleted.The best way to write is to say when i was a "bit younger"-this could be when you were 16 or something.If we read something thats obviously paedophilic,we vote "dislike" enough,it could also be deleted.I have been concerned myself at some of the posts.Certainly when referring to interactions between adults and youngsters.

I do actually totally understand where likes to lick is coming from though and he brings up a lot of totally valid points. In the same vein though, this site www.toiletstool.com has had childhood bathroom stories on it since at least the mid 90s and is a good bit more in the public eye than this forum. I don't recall ever hearing/seeing much negative feedback there.

This is always a difficult issue, and it is pleasing to see some quality well written posts. There is little point in re-inventing the wheel and I personally would echo and endorse 100% the considered (and very well put I.M.H.O.) point made by 'Egwalrus'.

From what I have seen here so far it seems highly unlikely any regular contributor would endorse any involvement with unsuitable material. The site seems to me to be frequented by like minded grown up people whom share a common interest. I personally believe that the moderators would very quickly recognise any subscriber who runs foul of this?

Each and every one of us are the total of our life experience to date. One thing that drew me to this site is the fact that like minded people share their experiences. In many cases this begun many many years ago. My own particular 'interest' came about from an incident when my age was counted in single digits, and I think this is the case for others here too? I actually thought there was something wrong with me until I read this and other forums. It would be a pity to loose stories and accounts. What is needed is balance.

• Like 1
I do actually totally understand where likes to lick is coming from though and he brings up a lot of totally valid points. In the same vein though, this site www.toiletstool.com has had childhood bathroom stories on it since at least the mid 90s and is a good bit more in the public eye than this forum. I don't recall ever hearing/seeing much negative feedback there.

The thing is though, every post there is pre moderated. I can only imagine what doesn't get through.