Do any men here like being desperate to pee?

I am sometimes a little desperate when I start out on a walk or trip to catch a bus/train, and become more desperate in a matter of several minutes.Β  By the time IΒ  arrive at my destination,Β  IΒ  am at the point where I am ready to find someplace to empty my bladder,Β  usually an alley or behind a trash bin. I actually don't mind feeling desperate,Β  because I know eventually I'll be emptying my bladder.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
31 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

I was on a train for about 4.5 hours, was fairly desperate when I got on..drank another 1litre during the journey..didn't let myself piss until I was off the trainΒ 

That's a long time to wait to pee. Were you able to find a place to go upon leaving the train.Β 

• Like 1

I like being desperate to pee, and seeing others that way.

Usually for me it's just go about my day until you absolutely have to pee then go where you need

And for others it's exciting to see them squirming and then pissing somewhere they might not have otherwise, seeing them all exposes but enjoying that reliefΒ 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, johan_swe said:

Only half fan of the desperation part but god damn what nice it feels when you finally get to pee after being really desperate. I can almost orgasm from that feeling πŸ˜„β€οΈΒ 

I think that is the pleasure of painfully holding tbh? How amazing it will feel when you let go!!πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

14 hours ago, cirrusQuell12 said:

i wanna find some guys who like being desperate to pee and finally peeing

Me! Then I either put a diaper on and I pee or I even piss my pants without diaperΒ 

• Like 1