How it all started, my wet story

I understand your embarassment from wetting yourself and am so glad you family and your girlfriend love you enough to accept it and take care of you.

I have never been afraid of dating or being with anyone with any sort of handicap as long as they tell me what their limitations are.

With that said let me admit that I like everything about you, your incontinince , your diapers, your girlfriend. Thank you for beings so brave as to explain your incontinence and the problems that causes. I wish you only the best in the future and hope the issue resolves itself.

49 minutes ago, muffinhuntr said:

I understand your embarassment from wetting yourself and am so glad you family and your girlfriend love you enough to accept it and take care of you.

I have never been afraid of dating or being with anyone with any sort of handicap as long as they tell me what their limitations are.

With that said let me admit that I like everything about you, your incontinince , your diapers, your girlfriend. Thank you for beings so brave as to explain your incontinence and the problems that causes. I wish you only the best in the future and hope the issue resolves itself.

I wrote this story, which maybe can also be read by those who have a similar problem and can make them understand that you can manage to live well and overcome it, that you have to react but also let yourself be helped by those close to you without closing yourself off.

Writing this post, Ii admit cried a little because i relived my life a little in this period of time, both the moments when i was depressed and the good moments. It was a difficult journey but i wouldn't change it, in the sense that maybe if i hadn't had incontinence, i wouldn't have met my girlfriend and maybe i wouldn't have developed this beautiful relationship that i have with my sister and my parents.

Let's say that writing this post was emotionally important, maybe that's why it came out so long 😄

• Hug 4

@Mary Moon 

Thanks for posting and sharing your story. It was very interesting and emotional to read.

I'm glad everything played out fine for you at the end and that you're accepting and learning to live with this challenge.

Try not to think too much about those mishaps you've had. Everyone who doesn't live under a rock will have something similar that happened in his past. You are not alone. I wish you the best.

• Hug 1
4 minutes ago, Overlord said:

@Mary Moon 

Thanks for posting and sharing your story. It was very interesting and emotional to read.

I'm glad everything played out fine for you at the end and that you're accepting and learning to live with this challenge.

Try not to think too much about those mishaps you've had. Everyone who doesn't live under a rock will have something similar that happened in his past. You are not alone. I wish you the best.

Let's say that adolescence is a bit hard for everyone (even if it's more of a perception than anything else), in my case i suffered a lot from it, because my lack of maturity made the problem bigger.

• Hug 3
2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Let's say that adolescence is a bit hard for everyone (even if it's more of a perception than anything else), in my case i suffered a lot from it, because my lack of maturity made the problem bigger.

I completely understand what you mean and I feel you. You were and are not alone in this. A lot of people suffered through adolescence. Maybe not like you did but most of us have baggage to carry around.

I personally suffered a lot in my youth and I bet, sad as the world is, we have a lot of tormented souls around here. But let's not talk about this. This is your thread.

2 minutes ago, Overlord said:

I completely understand what you mean and I feel you. You were and are not alone in this. A lot of people suffered through adolescence. Maybe not like you did but most of us have baggage to carry around.

I personally suffered a lot in my youth and I bet, sad as the world is, we have a lot of tormented souls around here. But let's not talk about this. This is your thread.

my sister also helped me a lot, she was a kind of mental coach, she has a particular character, she is very direct (the typical girl who sometimes doesn't seem very feminine because she swears, etc... eheh), but inside she is very affectionate and sensitive. She always tried to encourage me, think that she had invented a kind of table, basically she drew a sun on the calendar if i woke up dry and a cloud if I woke up wet, mom found it very funny and said that if i made three suns in a row i would receive a bonus to my allowance. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Thank you so much for sharing your story. Incontinence sounds like an extremely troubling, inconvenient condition. Especially, when you're in school.

Still, I'm curious how you managed to develop a pee kink? I think if I were incontinent I might feel the opposite of turned on by pee. Was there a particular incident that made you realize you liked pee related kinks?

Edited by Takashi96
Clarity