Cute Pee-Related Things Your Spouse or Significant Other Does?

Male, married 15 years to a woman I adore. I've talked about her here before, but the brief summary is that while not into pee herself, she tolerates my kink, and occasionally indulges me.

There are a few cute pee-related things that she does that drive me crazy. One of my favorites is that she's a regular (daily) shower peer. On most days, e.g. workdays, her alarm goes off, she gets out of bed, brushes her teeth (occasionally while squirming), and hurriedly jumps into the shower as soon as she's done brushing. Even though I'm not watching, I know that as soon as she enters the stall, that the pee is running down her legs. 

Sometimes on the weekend, she'll drink coffee and relax, or exercise (and drink water) before taking a shower. I'll often hang out and keep her company while she's taking a shower, and sometimes I like to give her a naked hug before she gets in. She is almost always needing to pee as she's waiting for the water to warm up. When I hug her she'll say "Don't squeeze me, I need to pee!"

If I'm in the room with her, it's hard for her to pee in the shower, even if I'm not directly looking at her. So I'll say "Can you let me know when you start peeing?"

After a minute or two she'll say "Ok, I'm going." and I'll pop my head in and watch while the pee runs down her legs. If she's directly under the showerhead, sometimes it can be hard to see, as the shower water is cascading down her. But occasionally she'll have a well-formed stream that I can still make out through the shower water. Sometimes it even shoots forward a little, if she had to go badly enough. Man that drives me CRAZY.

What kind of cute pee-related stuff does your significant other do that drives you crazy?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My girlfriend isn’t in to pee either. Things that she does for me that I appreciate include:

Talking about her need to go in situations where she has had to hold it before rushing to the bathroom to release a loud stream. This was something she always done but she now knows I like this. I guess it’s in her family upbringing as her sister is the same.

allowing mme to listen to her pee on the toilet. If I am not in the bathroom she will leave the door open for me to hear better. She will sometimes tease me about listening.

Allowing me to reach between her legs and feel her pee as it comes out. An ex also done this. This ex also sent pee audios to me but back to the topic at hand.

Peeing her panties and giving them to me. This is a less common one but very hot for me.

Including dirty talk about her peeing during sex. She does this regularly and I really enjoy that. Given it’s not her thing and there are some things she has tried but was unable to do, I am thankfull for the above things she does for me.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

My wife will happily pee in my mouth or on me when I ask her to. She also occasionally gives me "pee shows" where she pees casually while making dinner. She wears nothing but an apron I bought her, so her front is covered so she doesn't get hit by grease when cooking, but her butt hangs sexily out.  Just the site of that gets me going, then add in the pee. She will occasionally drink my pee, She has also peed her pants for me, although only once.  She is also not into it, but does it to please me, which I appreciate.

Mine wife loves to pee outside for me. In the yard, on walks, in the woods. 
every shower we take together she pisses for me. She always pees on the toilet in front of me if I’m in the bathroom. 
The hottest was the one time we tried an over the door sex swing and she was in it spread eagle against the door pissing across the room without me asking. I was mid eating her out and it “leaked by mistake”. She pissed a second time during sex. Floor was soaked.

• Hot 1