Some boys don't like it if a woman sees their penis at rest

Sorry I don't know what happened there it should be a quote as below. Rikki

As another nudist I can totally agree with you Wettingman. I have had many days at nude beaches without an arousal issue. And yes I am a grower not a shower.

I find it sad that boys get embarrassed because their penis looks small. Similarly girls of all forms are beautiful. Big breasts, small breasts all attractive. Buns and genitals too. Nudity is the right way to go, lets move arousal to behaviour instead of appearance.

• Like 2

Just to offer a slightly different perspective here - I don't mind at all, but my wife doesn't really like seeing my flaccid penis. I think she thinks it's "icky" or whatever. So of course I tease her with it. I'll touch her with it, flap it around, etc.

I know, very mature 😉

• Haha 1
On 10/13/2024 at 11:55 PM, Rikki Bare said:

Sorry I don't know what happened there it should be a quote as below. Rikki

As another nudist I can totally agree with you Wettingman. I have had many days at nude beaches without an arousal issue. And yes I am a grower not a shower.

I find it sad that boys get embarrassed because their penis looks small. Similarly girls of all forms are beautiful. Big breasts, small breasts all attractive. Buns and genitals too. Nudity is the right way to go, lets move arousal to behaviour instead of appearance.

they are social phobias, i too have always had the small breast complex, this summer on vacation i was almost always topless to exorcise it

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rikki Bare said:

Well done. We all have social phobias and we are lucky when we can exorcise them.

I said to myself "fuck it I'll do it". Of course i asked my girlfriend's permission first in case it bothered her, but she did it too so ok. My sister was just a little annoyed by it, because she didn't like me having my breasts exposed, my sister is sometimes more jealous than my girlfriend, incredible ahah 😄 

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I said to myself "fuck it I'll do it". Of course i asked my girlfriend's permission first in case it bothered her, but she did it too so ok. My sister was just a little annoyed by it, because she didn't like me having my breasts exposed, my sister is sometimes more jealous than my girlfriend, incredible ahah 😄 

I am a breast man, but they need not be super  big. I much prefer small and natural than big and perfectly shaped but fake . Anymore than a mouthful is a waste.

It's the same for a guy with a big long penis. It may look nice to a woman, but the vergina isn't long enough to make use of it.