Cousins Pissing Together

1 hour ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

Mmm I also remember us taking a shower together one time after swimming in a lake. We were naked and in the shower and she apparently needed to piss. I was sitting on the bench and she stood facing me and spread her lips open and went piss, the stream hitting between my legs on the edge of the bench. 

Did you say anything when her stream was hitting your leg?

Did you pee in the shower after she did?

Did you ever masturbate together or while she was in the same room ?

Thank you for sharing these stories.

Have you or your cousin ever wet the bed? My earliest fascination with peeing began with a cousin who admitted to wetting her bed sometimes.

• Love 1
On 9/26/2024 at 5:09 AM, anonymous_gm said:

Sounds like you two have a great relationship and your stories are really hot!

Do you remember the first time you and your cousin had a naughty pee together?

I think I do, I believe we were hanging out in my room playing GameCube and she needed to piss. She just got up and opened my closet door and pulled her pants down, she squatted over the soft wood floor and pissed all over it. I was so surprised. I remember thinking it seemed so liberating to do that.

• Like 1
On 9/26/2024 at 11:47 AM, thisguy20 said:

That is one super wet closet: very impressive!

How did you and your cousin doing naughty peeing together begin?

Started with her peeing in my closet and then peeing in front of me a lot and me getting comfortable enough to try it 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Thank you for sharing these stories.

Have you or your cousin ever wet the bed? My earliest fascination with peeing began with a cousin who admitted to wetting her bed sometimes.

We’ve pissed behind the mattress, like squatted with our asses against the wall and tried to pee in the crack behind it. Sometimes it would get on the bed. I do remember her drunkenly pissing the mattress once. I did end up laying on my back and putting my knees up and bent, I took off my bottoms and also pissed on it since she already did. 

• Like 1
On 9/26/2024 at 4:34 AM, chubbyjack said:

Did you say anything when her stream was hitting your leg?

Did you pee in the shower after she did?

Did you ever masturbate together or while she was in the same room ?

I remember thinking what she was doing was naughty. If you wanna hear more about this topic msg me privately!

• Like 1