She is trying to be more open

Ruth is having a very hard to time opening up more here ,  We never go to any social networking , just here . She wants to show all of you her body and pose for photos . I told her I'm behind her 100% in a discission she makes . It has to be hers , not mine. When we were in Florida,on the boat , she was always naked . She is so lovely to look at , she would jump in the water and I would dive in after her ..That was because we were alone , no one could see. She wants so  much to do this but is scared . She wants so much to be more part of this site . Never in her life has she done anything like this . Us alone ,we are always naked . You have no idea how much fun she can be . but this is just me gabbing ,  I still have to check on her back if the scars are healing when they cut her wings off . A true angle .I'm blessed to have her in my life . 

Edited by on the porch
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Its great shes being open and thst you can discuss it freely. As island pilot said, she is amoungst friends here who understand the sutuation. She will decided in good time and hopefully she does what feels best for her. 👍

I have a similar situation. My wife has become more inclusive in my pee play, and even instigates it sometimes. She doesnt yet know im on this site, although i am going to tell her. There is one picture of her on here, bit i would never show her face, for privacy. I'm hoping she will embrace it 🤞👍

Edited by Simon48