Revenge

How many people have peed somewhere or on something as a way to get back at a person or corporation etc? Last week I was forced off the road on my bike by a woman (not having a go at women drivers, there are plenty of crap male drivers to balance them out) driving a car which I recognised (distinctive colour and stickers) from usually being parked a few streets away, so on saturday night after the pub I didnt use the loo before I left and instead let loose all over the drivers door handle and wing mirror, all in all I think she got of lightly, at the time my thoughts were of letting tyres down or running keys along it. Another instance was when we were about 20 with a friend, his parents had a very messy divorce, massively fell out with his dad who bought out his mums share of the family home although he wasnt living there at the time during the divorce. On the day before moving out and handing over the keys to the solicitor my friend, his girlfriend, another female friend and myself went over to help clear up the last of the belongings and have a final knees up there, as the night wore on and the drinks took effect my friend encouraged us to do some petty vandalism, starting with ripping the odd bit of wallpaper, taking off and throwing away all the kitchen drawer handles, hiding bits of fish under floorboards culminating with in his words "just piss anywhere" so during the night thats exacley what we did, just sneaking off and peeing all over the house except my friends bedroom and the front room (they were gotten as we left) where me and my friend were sleeping on sofas which were being left. Although I didnt see any of the peeing I did see the patches where the girls had gone on lighter coloured carpet, suffice to say the house needed redecorating.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
I always have wanted to revenge pee. Maybe sometime after an argment. Just wakeup in the morning and squat over him and let go. Make him choke on it while I grin.

I think he would take that as an encouragement though,i would!

• 1 year later...

Many new members since this thread was last active, so time to bump it with a confession of my own.

In spite of my own interests in pissing in naughty places, for moral reasons I personally have never chosen to pee on someone else's property - except once! And it was a definite case of pee revenge!

About 20 years ago I was living in privately rented accommodation. All carpets, beds and furniture there were the property of the landlord. A girl living upstairs was a heavy drug-user and prostitute, and all sorts of dubious characters were coming and going after she moved in. And I had suspicions that she knew the identity of somebody the police were looking for for something very serious. That's as much as I will reveal publicly.

Anyway, I reported to the cops, and her flat got raided. Unfortunately, the landlord was one of the ones enjoying her sexual favours, so instead of evicting her, he gave me my notice to quit instead, calling me a "trouble-maker". He also told me he'd be keeping my deposit in full to cover alleged damage to the flat upstairs supposedly done by the cops, saying that I'd have to go to court if I wanted a penny from him, which he knew I couldn't afford at the time. So for doing the right thing I was being evicted, and ripped off by my landlord into the bargain.

Well, for the last two days before I moved out, I decided to just piss everywhere in his flat. All over the living room carpet. The kitchen and bathroom as well as bedroom were also all carpeted, so I peed over all those carpets as well. I pissed on his sofa and armchairs, against the living room wall, and in the fucking wardrobe, lol. And before leaving I also pissed all over the bed. It was fun! But the revenge aspect was particularly enjoyable, lol.

Never felt the least bit guilty about that. He got what he deserved.

• Like 2

I don't see how i can be mad at him and give him pleasure in the same time. The switch in my head goes off and it stays off for a while which can take days, depending how this is resolved. I am not sure he would be in that kind of mood.

I've had my mouth pissed in during an argument. (Well... More of a discussion as we really didn't argue.) But, it wasn't an act of revenge.

Is it a way of relieving her fustrations out on you?

• 2 weeks later...