What about naughty pee interests you?

For me it’s the exposing your vulnerable bits while doing a vulnerable thing, relieving yourself. The taboo adds to it. More excitement. It excites me to see people peeing because I can watch them feel good while exposed to me. I know how good it feels to hold a long pee and go somewhere naughty.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Personally, it's a "risk-reward" dynamic.

The risk is obvious (getting caught), and I can control some aspects of that in tune with my acceptance level at that moment.  Higher risk leads to higher reward ... the riskier the situation, the bigger the buzz as I walk away from my puddle.  

There have been times when it was almost an out-of-body experience, like peeing under a table in a crowded food court with people all around.  The buzz was so strong it felt like I was both watching myself from outside and feeling/hearing everything in minute detail.  Sometimes, I feel like the invisible man, completely surrounded by people who simply don't see what I'm doing.  When the moment is just right, it's almost magical.

For naughty pees away from public spaces, I tend to just enjoy peeing on fabric/carpet.  Furniture is my preferred fabric and carpet speaks for itself.  A public pee on fabric and/or carpet is the best.  Cinemas are a perfect space for that combination. 

Edited by randomiser
  • Love 1

I'm not entirely sure. I think the main reason why I enjoy it so much is because it's taboo. It's not the norm. It's something you're not supposed to do. It's messy and someone has to clean up because pee goes into the toilet, not on the carpet in your bedroom.

I enjoy carpet peeing more cause it's harder to clean than tile therefore tile is not as naughty to me, but I enjoy seeing people pee on the tile floor in stores or restaurants or whatever because that's a step naughtier than peeing on tiles at home lol. 

Peeing on the carpet still has my whole heart those cause just nothing beats the sound of peeing on the carpet!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The fact that it's taboo and that I'm actively making someone's day worse🤭

Feels nice to know someone else has to clean up my mess, and I get off on the fact some random person is gonna come across it and get grossed out from my piss and cum😊

• Love 1

It is not that someone has to clean it but just the taboo and messiness. I find it fun to paint in area in many spots of pee, ideally in a very apparent manner. It's just exiting to see pee dripping down runnimg along and create stains on everything.

If others do it I love that intentional naughtiness is a great indicator for how much they enjoy the public peeing and how mischiveous they might be in general.

• Hot 1

I like how private and secretive it is. You and your partner might tell your friends that you just had sex at a hotel, but you would never tell them that the two of you pissed all over everything first. Or that you guys just used the chair in an empty office you found, or went to the bathroom and flooded the floor together. It's generally a naughty secret kept between two lovers which makes it the most thrilling. Most people never even explicitly watch another adult pissing which makes the whole act between two people very intimate, almost romantic.

Edited by jayjay85
  • Love 2