Silly fantasies

I have one silly fantasy in which I tie my wife blindfolded down on the bed, fully dressed. And I zip down the zipper of her jeans and stick my dick down her pants and start peeing.
Or I stick it in her jeans pockets, or between her tight t-shirt and her belly and pee.
All very silly and it will always be just a daydream, but I find the idea very erotic. 

Does someone else sometimes have a fantasy, which you think is silly, but still turns you on?

• Hug 1
  • Love 2

Are your fantasies truly silly to you? I suspect not. Would I be correct in thinking that perhaps you feel a bit awkward or embarrassed when describing your fantasies to others? If so, I can certainly relate! Fantasizing is fun and exciting because anything and everything becomes possible! I often fantasize my wife and I in the 69 position with her on top and with another man taking her doggy-style! Silly to many I’m sure, but not to me.

• Hot 2
10 minutes ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Are your fantasies truly silly to you? 

I guess silly in the way that I never seen, or heard about something like what I fantasize about.

69 with doggie style sounds like something you can Google 🙂

• Agree 1
46 minutes ago, peeboy42 said:

My fantasy is when kissing she is on my lap , fully clothed . And she start peeing on my lap

I've had that happen and it was so hot!! I pissed my pants at the same time!!

• Hot 3
20 minutes ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Are your fantasies truly silly to you? I suspect not. Would I be correct in thinking that perhaps you feel a bit awkward or embarrassed when describing your fantasies to others? If so, I can certainly relate! Fantasizing is fun and exciting because anything and everything becomes possible! I often fantasize my wife and I in the 69 position with her on top and with another man taking her doggy-style! Silly to many I’m sure, but not to me.

I've had that fantasy also , only I'd like to add to it is, when the guy starts to cum he pulls out and my wife starts pissing over his cock with sends him over the edge, he shoots his cum in my mouth and my wife's piss is flowing into my mouth!! What I can't swallow from both of them cover my face!!

• Hot 1
40 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

I've had that fantasy also , only I'd like to add to it is, when the guy starts to cum he pulls out and my wife starts pissing over his cock with sends him over the edge, he shoots his cum in my mouth and my wife's piss is flowing into my mouth!! What I can't swallow from both of them cover my face!!

And while you’re still down there tasting and feeling the wet and gooey products of their playtime, you hear the muffled mingling of their laughter! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

And while you’re still down there tasting and feeling the wet and gooey products of their playtime, you hear the muffled mingling of their laughter! 

That or either of them or both sucking me off !one taking my cum the other my piss then them spitting it into my waiting mouth and all three of us sharing a deep passionate kiss!

• Hot 1

Another silly fantasy I have, is with either my wife or friend spending the day outside pissing on one another! 

Walk up to her and unzip her or his pants and sticking my dick in and pissing or them doing the same to me. Soaking my hair and and me doing the same to them.

Just soaking eachother and staying soaked and continue working out in the yard and occasionally drinking from the source and making sure to stay hydrated. 

The feeling of all the piss and the smell of piss drying and rewetting as the day goes on!

I also love the idea of peeing in someone else's pants!  I was lucky enough to do it once with a friend, I put my dick down the waist of her jeans and peed inside them.  She loved it!

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

My silly fantasy would be able to instantly switch urine from a desperate man/woman into my bladder, so I could feel their desperation and then piss it all out.

Your fantasy is excellent and very interesting, and not silly at all! It makes me smile!

21 hours ago, likewetting said:

Haha, sounds the two of you only need a third person 🙂

Despite the excitement of my fantasy, having a threesome with my wife and another man will never happen because I am way too jealous! But, imagining her willingly giving herself to another man as I watch them fuck like dogs from below is what fuels my fantasy, and I can’t explain it! As tempted as I might be to go through with it, I know that if we did, in the end I would cry like a baby and be heartbroken! It’s why it will remain a fantasy. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/11/2024 at 8:37 AM, likewetting said:

I have one silly fantasy in which I tie my wife blindfolded down on the bed, fully dressed. And I zip down the zipper of her jeans and stick my dick down her pants and start peeing.
Or I stick it in her jeans pockets, or between her tight t-shirt and her belly and pee.
All very silly and it will always be just a daydream, but I find the idea very erotic. 

Does someone else sometimes have a fantasy, which you think is silly, but still turns you on?

That's not silly at all. If you really want to do it you should let your wife know. It would kinda suck if you can't explore your kinks with the person you're supposed to stay sexually committed to. (The use of supposed is subjective here, not judgment from me, lol)

16 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I’d like to have some kind of ‘magic touch’ that would make any man start peeing involuntary while giving him oral sex.. does that count? 😅☺️

I can where you would need that 'magic touch.' Otherwise, you're just too attractive. 😄

My silly fantasy is when my wife is desperate to pee, having her lay on her back, or standing, I take a catheter and put it in her pee hole. As the pee starts coming out I take the end of the catheter in my mouth and start drinking her pee at my leisure. That way I don't miss a drop like I do when she pees in my mouth and can't stop when my mouth gets full.

Tampering with the plumbing at a swimming pool so the urinal drains into the pool

Magic/infrared/etc goggles that tell you who’s peeing in the water at the pool or the beach

• Hot 2