The biggest pee desperation you've ever had

5 hours ago, Darlene said:

Nobody really noticed since my pants were dark. If they were lighter, I’d definitely would’ve been embarrassed. 

I once had to walk home from the station (about a kilometer) with wet jeans because I had an accident, because of the bathroom on the train out of service, I tried to resist as long as I could to at least get to the bathroom of the station at my stop, but I couldn't (unfortunately it's really difficult for me to resist when I'm desperate because of my partial incontinence). And i had to walk this kilometer with my backpack covering my pants and the sweatshirt tied around my waist, it was really embarrassing

• Hug 1
On 8/14/2024 at 9:36 AM, Mary Moon said:

They should have common sense and turn a blind eye, those who pee in public may also have an emergency and are about to wet themselves or have medical conditions like in my case. I hate doing squats but sometimes i was forced to so as not to wet myself. I try not to be too dependent on pullups and with certain clothes in any case you can't wear them because they would be seen and if i have an emergency i certainly can't get wet and then stay with wet pants in front of everyone. In Italy, if you explain the situation they turn a blind eye, the agents. In America from what you hear on the news, the police are more severe

Yes, Americans tend to have an unhealthy view on exposed genitals no matter what the context is. I remember a story in the pre-pandemic era where a woman was given a public urination ticket because her 3 year old son peed in their front yard and a witness called the police. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Takashi96 said:

Yes, Americans tend to have an unhealthy view on exposed genitals no matter what the context is. I remember a story in the pre-pandemic era where a woman was given a public urination ticket because her 3 year old son peed in their front yard and a witness called the police. 

spies are truly people to be eradicated

• Agree 1
On 8/12/2024 at 7:04 AM, Mary Moon said:

However, i find very sexy guys who are very desperate and then in the end are forced to take it out and pee forcefully overcoming their embarrassment 😄

I really like seeing desperate boys, especially if i can then witness their moment of relief, unfortunately it happened to me very little with some of my friends 

On 8/12/2024 at 4:48 PM, Mary Moon said:

But i've always been excited by the idea of seeing boys desperate, because usually males are always proud, etc... Instead in those moments they seem very vulnerable and defenseless. I feel like cuddling them (even though i wouldn't make them pee eheh) 

I think this was my very first pee kink since I was young. I actually think I developed the kinks for naughty/nonchalant/brazen peeing, and watching and encouraging girls to do those things unconsciously to alleviate my original anxiety of being stuck somewhere around people and becoming so desperate that I had no choice but to give up and pee openly while they watched.

I remember some years ago I was driving in the car with an ex girlfriend, there wasn't anywhere to stop and we also couldn't be late where we were headed. I knew I couldn't make it the rest of the ride, so I had no choice but to just pull it out in the car and pee into my empty drink cup. I was actually a Iittle aroused by the situation at first but I remember looking over and seeing her roll her eyes and groan like she was annoyed I that couldn't hold it. I've never been so turned off in my life, and I knew in that moment I could never love someone with an attitude like that.

On the other hand, if that ever happened but with a girl who instead comforted me and reassured me it was fine to just go somewhere inappropriate if I couldn't hold it, and then when I finally couldn't wait any longer and had to pull it out and let go right there she began hugging and kissing me, confessed that it was turning her on and then grabbed my pissing cock and started aiming it wherever we had to in the moment, I would be so turned on and so enamored I might just propose to her right there on the spot. 😄

Edited by jayjay85
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, jayjay85 said:

I think this was my very first pee kink since I was young. I actually think I developed the kinks for naughty/nonchalant/brazen peeing, and watching and encouraging girls to do those things unconsciously to alleviate my original anxiety of being stuck somewhere around people and becoming so desperate that I had no choice but to give up and pee openly while they watched.

I remember some years ago I was driving in the car with an ex girlfriend, there wasn't anywhere to stop and we also couldn't be late where we were headed. I knew I couldn't make it the rest of the ride, so I had no choice but to just pull it out in the car and pee into my empty drink cup. I was actually a Iittle aroused by the situation at first but I remember looking over and seeing her roll her eyes and groan like she was annoyed I that couldn't hold it. I've never been so turned off in my life, and I knew in that moment I could never love someone with an attitude like that.

On the other hand, if that ever happened but with a girl who instead comforted me and reassured me it was fine to just go somewhere inappropriate if I couldn't hold it, and then when I finally couldn't wait any longer and had to pull it out and let go right there she began hugging and kissing me, confessed that it was turning her on and then grabbed my pissing cock and started aiming it wherever we had to in the moment, I would be so turned on and so enamored I might just propose to her right there on the spot. 😄

You did well to lose someone like that, i hope you dating someone more empathetic now. I am forced to sleep with diapers and sometimes i wear them during the day because my bladder is not the best. Being with a person who makes me feel weighed down by this would make me feel too bad. Luckily my girlfriend is very empathetic and has managed to transform moments that are not very nice for me, like waking up wet, into something fun, when we play mother and child and she changes my diaper. And she does it every time happy, in fact she almost seems disappointed when i wake up dry eheh

Edited by Mary Moon
4 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

you did well to lose someone like that, i hope you dating someone more empathetic now

I'll never have someone with that attitude in my life, in general. I'm not too serious with anyone right now, looking for that special girl who I click with and who also shares my kink.

5 minutes ago, jayjay85 said:

I'll never have someone with that attitude in my life, in general. I'm not too serious with anyone right now, looking for that special girl who I click with and who also shares my kink.

It's not easy, I've always had crushes on guys, i never came forward because my incontinence problem has always been a big psychological burden for me in approaching guys. Then just for fun i put girls on Tinder, this girl's match came and we started chatting seeing that we had common interests, we decided to meet up and the spark was ignited. For me it was unexpected, i never thought i'd fall in love with a girl (yes I've always suspected i was bisexual, but my crushes were always on guys). She immediately proved to be very maternal and empathetic, and she had no problems with the incontinence issue. Sometimes you find the right person completely by chance and unexpectedly.

Happens sometime when one of my kids are in the bathroom. I go outside behind the chimney in the driveway and go. Neighbors window is about 15 feet away and I hope they’re not watching. One time one of the family came out and I had to try and stop mid stream. Quite difficult when you’ve e been drinking lol

On 8/12/2024 at 3:19 PM, Mary Moon said:

how is it for you guys when you are completely full, you have a longer urethra, for example i feel that the pee is right there on the edge of the hole that burns a little from the effort. Do you feel like the penis contracting or something or just pressure in the groin area? 

I feel my need to pee first with increasing pressure and fullness in my bladder. Then the pressure increases in my penis , especially near the tip. At first it is on the bottom of my shaft between the circumcision ring and the head of my penis.

When I start  getting desperate the head starts to ache. As I keep holding my pee , but nearing the end of my ability to hold it I feel a sharp stinging sensation right at my pee hole. It is like all that pent up pee is pressing against the end of my urethra trying to come out. It feels like my muscle at my pee hole is holding it in . When I feel that burning sensation at my pee hole my pee is about to come out. I will be squeezing my dick with my hand, pee dancing , crossing my legs onto my hands that are grabbing the tip of my penis  to hold it in a bit  longer........

Except I am not really stopping the flow. As with all males my sphincter is located at the base of my bladder and beginning of my urethra. While it is true our urethra a longer than a females , once urine leaks past the sphincter there is nothing in or around our urethra or penis including the tip to stop it from coming out. I know holding myself when I am about to pee myself desperate does psychologically help me hold it a bit longer. I have tried not holding myself when my pee feels like it is going to come out and I leaked.

But if just a tiny amount of urine seeps into my urethra I can hold it in with my hand as long as it is not under pressure. However , if I feel it is safe to stop squeezing my dick any urine that is in the tube will leak out. Once I truly at the point I can't hold it any longer and my bladder spasm forces out a bigger spurt of urine to try to keep in in by squeezing myself causes excruciating agony, like my penis is about to rip open, I am forced to reflexively stop squeezing , and I start peeing my pants uncontrollably.  Even if i try to be tough and ignore the pain the pressure will just keep increasing until no matter how tough I am the strong pressure will force its way out. I have tried relaxing my grip for a second to let the immediate pressure relief and I pee a little, but within seconds the sever pain is back and I can't continue holding my pee any longer.

I don't know why I feel desperation at my pee hole like my pee is pressing against it, but I looked it up and learned it is true, the sphincter at the bottom of my bladder at the base of my penis is where the pee's increasing pressure really is. Still unsure I held my pee until it felt like it was going to come out. I then spread my pee hole open wide with my fingers and looked. There was nothing there and pee didn't come out. I even took a  close up picture of it.

In any event I like it the way it is because the sensation my pee is going to come out is similar to what I feel just before I ejaculate. The pain is just replaced by a hot tingling highly pleasurable  feeling .

21 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I once had to walk home from the station (about a kilometer) with wet jeans because I had an accident, because of the bathroom on the train out of service, I tried to resist as long as I could to at least get to the bathroom of the station at my stop, but I couldn't (unfortunately it's really difficult for me to resist when I'm desperate because of my partial incontinence). And i had to walk this kilometer with my backpack covering my pants and the sweatshirt tied around my waist, it was really embarrassing

I been there before but I had a UTI, I couldn't figure out what it was making me pee on myself like that. Adult diapers really helped around that time because it was the worst UTI pain I ever encountered. 

1 minute ago, Darlene said:

I been there before but I had a UTI, I couldn't figure out what it was making me pee on myself like that. Adult diapers really helped around that time because it was the worst UTI pain I ever encountered. 

Yes, of course, i wish didn't need one, but when i wear one, especially the adult pull-up, I feel so safe and protected. I sometimes have urge incontinence and don't always make it to the bathroom in time, and pull-ups really save my social life when that happens. Thanks to pull-ups, i was able to survive high school without any humiliating incidents like the ones i had in middle school. I had the horrible experience of peeing my pants in front of my classmates in 7th grade, and i still have nightmares thinking about it.

• Hug 1
1 minute ago, Mary Moon said:

Yes, of course, i wish didn't need one, but when i wear one, especially the adult pull-up, I feel so safe and protected. I sometimes have urge incontinence and don't always make it to the bathroom in time, and pull-ups really save my social life when that happens. Thanks to pull-ups, i was able to survive high school without any humiliating incidents like the ones i had in middle school. I had the horrible experience of peeing my pants in front of my classmates in 7th grade, and i still have nightmares thinking about it.

I remember doing the same in the 5th grade. I used to try and hold my bladder until I got home, I didn't make it at all that day.

• Hug 1

My biggest desperation was just yesterday. I train dogs for a hobby, and on certain nights I teach puppy classes. I teach with another instructor. I was giving a class on puppy first aid, and had my first aid kit on a table. I was also holding my pee, thinking I could have fun after class was over.  Well, suddenly I get a great urge to pee. I was struggling to hold it and felt a little dribble leak out. I was thinking to myself that I can't do this in front of all my puppy students. I squeezed as hard as I could and got it back under control. I was trying not to show my desperation as I spoke to the class. Finally I finished the class and also fortunately it was close to the end of the class.  The class ended and myself and the other instructor were putting thing away when the desperation hit me full force again. I was rushing to get the items put away. We finished and turned off the lights and locked the doors. I was still struggling to hold it as we said good bye.  I went to my van so it was between me and the other instructor. I was going to try to hold it until I got home, but suddenly I felt pee leaking uncontrollably. I felt my pants starting to get wet as I unlocked the door. I looked down and saw my pants were wet at the crotch and some running down the leg. I was thankful the van was between me and the other instructor so she couldn't see my wet pants. I got in the van and rode home. When I sit or lay down it seems it is easier to hold my pee.  But as soon as I got home and got out of the van and standing, the urge hit me hard again and I started leaking again.  More pee was leaking down my legs. I went in the house and there was my wife coming to greet me. She took one look at my wet pants and said, "You pissed your pants, didn't you?"  At least she is aware of my kink, but i don't think I will try to hold it during puppy class again.