Ladies Vs Gents- creative ?

I can't help thinking that the Ladies really do have the edge when it comes to creative content on this wonderful website.

There is so much more humour, and fun stuff, & just more Zaney creative stuff posted at least Pic wise  Guess most guys are full focus on the sex aspect that often the fun gets lost at times?

I freely admit I am guilty of same at times....  There are some VVV wonderful, interesting & creative posts by guys and I thank them all  V much for their efforts, but they do not seem to get the thanks they deserve, but I do whole heartily thank them all for making life good, and fun. Recent one involving a cock & daisy comes to mind 🙂

Comments please & gauntlet dropped-placed in proactive place...

Something I've been very conscious of for some time - there are multiple different reasons and associations that people have for being here.   We all have 'pee' as our common bond, but in very basic terms it comes down to those who see pee as 100% sexual and those who see it as other things.

For example there are those who enjoy pee as a naughty, thrilling, taboo thing.   Or as something which gives them a feeling of comfort and relaxation.  People who like to challenge their endurance....

And then there are those who thing every single post, comment, picture etc related to pee is being posted solely for their sexual arousal.  And unfortunately those seem to be the people who cannot grasp that other people aren't thinking the same way.   It has unfortunate side effects, like every time there's a lady posts in introductions they get bombarded.  And similar with certain elements of creepy sexual comments when they post.

I could go on, discussing the ratio of guys to girls, discussing dated misogynistic attitudes subconsciously continuing male alpha attitudes....

Getting off topic, I know - but I wonder if the effect you're picking up on is that some of our community are here solely for the graphic sexual gratification aspects.  So that's all they post and read.  And others are here to enjoy the wonderful friendship and community we have here.  Pee is fun and enjoyable, but so are lots of other things too - and it's the sharing of all those other things that you're discussing here.

• Like 1

I’m going to have to go find some nice flowers to piss on now, aren’t I 🥀

“Human and plant genitalia and nectar, oliver2, 2024”

Edited by oliver2
  • Agree 1