Cleanup Catastrophes

Has anyone accidentally made a mess that was harder to clean up than you expected?

I’m staying at an airbnb and was pleasantly surprised to find they have a washer, so I decided to try wetting myself. I’ve never actually indulged my fetish, only fantasized and watched videos, in part because I live with family. So I was excited to have a place to myself to try, and I figured it would be an easy cleanup with the washer. So I wet my jeans on a towel.

Come to find out the washer was broken, and I sure as hell wasn’t gonna ask the host to come fix it while it was full of my wet clothes. Not to mention they don’t speak great English, and I don’t speak Spanish. There’s also no laundromats in walking distance, and even if there were I’m also not taking my piss clothes in public.

My next best bet was the kitchen sink, but it turned out to be too difficult to clean well enough. Lots of food residue in impossible to reach places.

So I moved onto the shower… which is tiny, has no water pressure, barely has a lip to keep the water in. I tried, but getting them remotely clean with the shower was impossible.

Finally I found a small bucket that would fit one item of clothing at a time (I dirtied a fair number unfortunately) and so one at a time I washed them and hung them on the curtain rod to dry.

But apparently the curtain rod wasn’t meant to support weight, because the curtain rod fell on me and I wasn’t able to get it back up. So then I was trying to wash my clothes in the bucket in a shower with barely any lip and no curtain, and then hanging the wet clothes on various chairs and things around the apartment to dry. So by the end of this the entire apartment floor was soaked, I had no dry towel to clean it with, and now I’m slipping all over the floor every time I try to walk anywhere.

I’m curious if other people have had similar nightmare cleanup situations…

• Hug 4

That sounds like a nightmare.   Actually it sounds like a whole sequence for a comedy show....   you hadn't accidentally kicked any black cats or broken any mirrors earlier had you ?

Sending hugs in your direction.

In practice, as long as your jeans, other clothes and towel hadn't been sitting wet for too long then a quick rinse through with fresh water should have removed any trace of the pee.

BUT - let's look at the positives here:  your first experience of wetting yourself.  Stick with memories of the rush as the warmth spread, and ignore the cleanup trauma.

Kudos for sharing.

• Agree 2

We rented a cottage in Ireland for a week’s holiday. 
we decided we would have some pee play so we put some towels on the floor and had a good time. 
what we didn’t know was the owner was super vigilant and noticed we had left the outside light on and let herself in to the cottage to turn it off. 
she told us the next morning that she had been in while we were playing and she could of easily walked in on us

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
7 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

We rented a cottage in Ireland for a week’s holiday. 
we decided we would have some pee play so we put some towels on the floor and had a good time. 
what we didn’t know was the owner was super vigilant and noticed we had left the outside light on and let herself in to the cottage to turn it off. 
she told us the next morning that she had been in while we were playing and she could of easily walked in on us

OMG @WendyMarty!!

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That's kind of a hilarious story Charlie.

My first time wetting was in a student housing with 4 stores. I had a room on the second (no lock). I was feeling very horny, a bit silly and I really needed to pee. I got the sudden urge to let go just a few drops into my jeans. So I did.

First I just felt the wetness in my underwear, so I let go a little bit more and seeing a wet spot growing in my pants got me really excited. And then I just didn't stop while standing in the middle of the room. I got so turned on. But me socks got wet, some of the carpet. Luckily I had a metal bin in the room. I quickly got the lid off to stand on to maintain the mess a bit.

But while I was taking off my wet clothes I realized I had no clean/dry pants in my room. I had to go to the laundry room on the forth store, where I could wash my clothes and get my stuff out of the dryer.

I remember rushing upstairs, trying to cover my wet jeans with something (don't remember what) and hoping I didn't run into someone.

I didn't.

• Hug 1

Not as bad as yours, but I had stress tested an office chair with some water and decided i was gonna sit there and shower myself with a nice fountain. 

I did also have some plastic mat on the hardwood floor. Everything was going great and I had a grest orgasm afterwards when i realised I had flooded to entire mat (~3 m^2) and it had been sucked between the mat and floorboards. 

I initatlly planned to use my clothes to dab myself semidry but my tshirt was intionally soaked and the rest did lay on the corner of the plastic mat unintentionally soaked. 

So i ended up dripping piss and cum all the way to the bathroom which was very much not nearby and had to mop the floor, clean both sides of the plastic mat and in the end discovered that the chair habe a light pee smell, sincd I had fail to notice some small holes  on the side of the cussion.

still 9/10 did it again but better prepared😂.

Another story was peing in public, drunk when I just whipped it out over my trousers waistband and could only pee a little. Only after stuffing my dick back into my light gray sweatpants, did I realise that I was not done, but the pressure of the on my bend dick had stopped the stream. So I immediatly badly wet myself in public and had to walk some more minutes like that to get home.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1