Wearing shorts in the summer makes it easier to piss in public while standing (as a female)

Glad to see you back, some of the hottest experiences on this site have been shared by you and this is no exception. How do you position yourself to pee on someone else's car door?

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, nygirl said:

When I was very young, I learned how to piss standing up in a way that wouldn't make a mess. It is a rather obscure methodology, but I spread my inner lips (labia) so that the pee can come out in a neat stream. I can even aim it slightly by pulling it up/downwards. Given as pants don't really accommodate a woman to pee without pulling down her pants, I don't really do this method as much in public in the colder months. With shorts, it is easy as I can just pull the leg of my shorts to one side and pee. 

I have a lot of fun with this in the summer, when I am constantly out fucking around unemployed and out of school. I skate around the city a lot with my friends. We usually piss between parked cars or in the doorways of some project buildings. One thing I enjoy doing in particular is pissing on someone's car door right before/after getting into my car. The obvious spray mark on the door and the puddle on the ground makes me feel some type of way, especially knowing someone will see that their car has been pissed on.

Earlier this summer, I was pumping gas and pissed on the tire of my car while the gas pumped. It was a desperate piss more than anything. There was a man pumping gas not too far away, but my bottom half was obscured by my car. He looked at me longer than usual and I saw his eyes flicker down to the stream that rolling away from the car. I avoided eye contact. After I got into my car and left, I saw him crane his neck to get a better look at where I pissed. This incident re-ignited the compulsive nature of my fetish that I have managed to suppress for nearly a year (hence my hiatus from this website) so that is great. Have had a lot of layered fun since then. 

Nice to hear you're having a lot of fun this summer. You pulling the leg of your shorts to one side and peeing standing up sounds a lot like the best part of my days on a trail with hiking partners. 

I'm looking forward to you stopping by again soon and share more adventures.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2024 at 3:10 PM, nygirl said:

When I was very young, I learned how to piss standing up in a way that wouldn't make a mess. It is a rather obscure methodology, but I spread my inner lips (labia) so that the pee can come out in a neat stream. I can even aim it slightly by pulling it up/downwards. Given as pants don't really accommodate a woman to pee without pulling down her pants, I don't really do this method as much in public in the colder months. With shorts, it is easy as I can just pull the leg of my shorts to one side and pee. 

I have a lot of fun with this in the summer, when I am constantly out fucking around unemployed and out of school. I skate around the city a lot with my friends. We usually piss between parked cars or in the doorways of some project buildings. One thing I enjoy doing in particular is pissing on someone's car door right before/after getting into my car. The obvious spray mark on the door and the puddle on the ground makes me feel some type of way, especially knowing someone will see that their car has been pissed on.

Earlier this summer, I was pumping gas and pissed on the tire of my car while the gas pumped. It was a desperate piss more than anything. There was a man pumping gas not too far away, but my bottom half was obscured by my car. He looked at me longer than usual and I saw his eyes flicker down to the stream that rolling away from the car. I avoided eye contact. After I got into my car and left, I saw him crane his neck to get a better look at where I pissed. This incident re-ignited the compulsive nature of my fetish that I have managed to suppress for nearly a year (hence my hiatus from this website) so that is great. Have had a lot of layered fun since then. 

I gotta give you marks on creativity and daring.

What things have you pissed on to sharpen your aim?

Ever try peeing on bugs outside?