Getting over a UTI

Earlier last week, I had a really bad UTI and a case of BV along with a potential yeast infection. So, I began treating the UTI first because I was getting pretty tired of pissing every 10 minutes. Drinking plenty of water probably help to flush the bad bacteria out too but I still should eat some yogurt as well for another part of the problem I've been having. I recorded one of my morning pees and made it this time to the toilet. I wanted to share it and see what everyone thoughts were about it. Now, I just have to treat the BV/yeast infection, I will be so relived when this part is over. I will probably need to take the time to douche as well but I seen it coming after rounds of antibiotics. 

http://soundgasm.net/u/UTI-morning-piss

• Hug 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Darlene said:

Earlier last week, I had a really bad UTI and a case of BV along with a potential yeast infection. So, I began treating the UTI first because I was getting pretty tired of pissing every 10 minutes. Drinking plenty of water probably help to flush the bad bacteria out too but I still should eat some yogurt as well for another part of the problem I've been having. I recorded one of my morning pees and made it this time to the toilet. I wanted to share it and see what everyone thoughts were about it. Now, I just have to treat the BV/yeast infection, I will be so relived when this part is over. I will probably need to take the time to douche as well but I seen it coming after rounds of antibiotics. 

Link is broken. 😢

Edited by DoctorDoctor

My wife drinks pure cranberry juice (not the sweetened stuff or from concentrate) to cure her UTI's.  It works real well for her.  

• Like 1
On 7/23/2024 at 8:22 AM, Darlene said:

Sorry to hear you were unwell. Thanks for sharing this audio. I love all the sounds.

• Love 1
On 7/24/2024 at 11:01 PM, BlindListener said:

Darlene, Sorry to hear that you were having to deal with an UTI. Thank you for sharing your recording with clear sound.

I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to one of my recordings. I feel like most of the UTI has cleared up alright and I am almost done with the other antibiotics for BV and I am done with doing monistat 7 days already.

On 7/24/2024 at 11:26 PM, MRJH22 said:

Sorry to hear you were unwell. Thanks for sharing this audio. I love all the sounds.

It's alright. Whenever I am free, I will probably do some more recordings. My best times to do that is in the morning. 

On 7/23/2024 at 4:59 PM, Pooler said:

My wife drinks pure cranberry juice (not the sweetened stuff or from concentrate) to cure her UTI's.  It works real well for her.  

I'll have to try this.

13 minutes ago, Darlene said:

I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to one of my recordings. I feel like most of the UTI has cleared up alright and I am almost done with the other antibiotics for BV and I am done with doing monistat 7 days already.

It's alright. Whenever I am free, I will probably do some more recordings. My best times to do that is in the morning. 

I look forward to hearing more when you have the time.

3 hours ago, on the porch said:

Ruth here , It really works , drink lots of it a day

I haven’t had another UTI yet but still get yeast infections from getting off of very strong antibiotics, it sucks but yogurt helps. Especially the ones that taste like slushies.

• Hug 1
22 hours ago, Darlene said:

I made another audio clip. But it isn’t very long. I feel like that there is still more because I been drinking more water than usual and it’s not working in my favor at all.

https://soundgasm.net/u/darla98/Power-Piss

Good you are getting better. Yes the clip was short but it sounded great. I hope you can get the rest out if you feel there is more inside you.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, MRJH22 said:

Good you are getting better. Yes the clip was short but it sounded great. I hope you can get the rest out if you feel there is more inside you.

Thank you. Lately all of my pisses been like this, I call them power pisses because of how they feel coming out.

• Hug 1
2 minutes ago, Darlene said:

Thank you. Lately all of my pisses been like this, I call them power pisses because of how they feel coming out.

they sure sound powerful. You must be holding a while before going?

• Haha 1
Just now, MRJH22 said:

they sure sound powerful. You must be holding a while before going?

Every half an hour, it looks like. This is coming from drinking crazy amounts of water/tea. I seriously be about to burst after a short amount of time.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Darlene said:

Every half an hour, it looks like. This is coming from drinking crazy amounts of water/tea. I seriously be about to burst after a short amount of time.

Wow that’s some output but good to drink lots to be sure the last of the UTI is flushed out.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MRJH22 said:

Wow that’s some output but good to drink lots to be sure the last of the UTI is flushed out.

I hope it is. I really miss drinking beer honestly, yesterday was my first time drinking a can after being on antibiotics for the longest.

I hope it is. I really miss drinking beer honestly, yesterday was my first time drinking a can after being on antibiotics for the longest.

ha a well deserved beer for sure.

• Love 1
Just now, MRJH22 said:

ha a well deserved beer for sure.

I’ll probably film some more recordings this week and upload them to my account.

• Like 1

I’ll probably film some more recordings this week and upload them to my account.

I shall keep an ear out for those and thanks for sharing.

• Love 1