Who here pisses at there work?

I am a female bodied person, but had a male coworker I’d piss with a lot at an old job. We would sneak out back on cigarettes breaks and pee next to the building, the parking lot or the shed. When no one else was there we would piss in rooms of the building. On carpet usually. I watched him hose down an office corner one night, soaking the floor and wall. 

• Hot 4
9 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I am a female bodied person, but had a male coworker I’d piss with a lot at an old job. We would sneak out back on cigarettes breaks and pee next to the building, the parking lot or the shed. When no one else was there we would piss in rooms of the building. On carpet usually. I watched him hose down an office corner one night, soaking the floor and wall. 

I love it bro.  If I had me an office job I'd be soaking that shit.

You're preaching to the choir Tyler.  You already know, but to reprise, yeah I have been pissing at my work for weeks now.  And I took your suggestion and pissed on the air fresheners they placed.  I should make my own air fresheners.  Really its not so bad, I think it smells pretty good.  I mean you get used to it.

Edited by BadBoy21
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

You're preaching to the choir Tyler.  You already know, but to reprise, yeah I have been pissing at my work for weeks now.  And I took your suggestion and pissed on the air fresheners they placed.  I should make my own air fresheners.  Really its not so bad, I think it smells pretty good.  I mean you get used to it.

nice bro.  fuck yeah

• Love 1

I do all the time. I work in security, so it's pretty easy as I'm often alone in secluded areas. But it's much more fun pissing with people around tho. I often let out a few jets while I'm checking bags, wether on the floor or the counter partition. Often piss on boxes, coworkers seats too. It's almost like a game. I have to get braver and piss with people around tho, Tyler is still king when it comes to that !

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, vonPissmark said:

I do all the time. I work in security, so it's pretty easy as I'm often alone in secluded areas. But it's much more fun pissing with people around tho. I often let out a few jets while I'm checking bags, wether on the floor or the counter partition. Often piss on boxes, coworkers seats too. It's almost like a game. I have to get braver and piss with people around tho, Tyler is still king when it comes to that !

Nice bro.  Stinking the place up I see

• Like 1