Pee activities that are only fun in videos

There are topics about what we like about pee play and what we dislike about it. How about both?

For me it would be nonchalant pissing. It's my favorite niche. I'd love to carelessly pee around the house myself, but actually ruining the carpet and making it smell like toilet kills all the fun for me.

I enjoy bedwetting videos, but I know I wouldn't get quality sleep in cold and wet bed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

For me I find it really hot making things smell like pee and leaving puddles and stains. So for me that is still one thing I love. Peeing in bed is tricky though, but using towels or going only on the blanket can help. Otherwise if it doesn't dry you have a wet bed to sleep in.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Thurisaz_ said:

Interestingly you can get away with peeing on the carpet for quite a while if you always let it dry complete before rewetting.

My ex-wife started peeing on the bedroom carpet out of convenience whilst I had a flatmate in the other room of my flat and didn't stop after he moved out and we got the flat for ourselves. 

She would also just pee on the living room carpet while watching a movie - why bother to stop it and go to the bathroom?!

Only if she forgot where a wet patch was and used it too soon it would leave a slight odour for a day or two.

In winter she would also sometimes pee in the bed. I love to have the windows open at night so when she felt it was too cold to get out of bed to pee on the carpet she would just shuffle over to my side of the bed and pee beside my hips or in between my legs and afterwards shuffle over to her side again.

Sounds so awesome! And I totally agree it is just convenient and you just let it dry and can keep peeing there.

On 7/19/2024 at 12:05 AM, Gin said:

I enjoy bedwetting videos, but I know I wouldn't get quality sleep in cold and wet bed.

This, along with the nonchalant peeing, appeared difficult to me, too - at least in the beginning. I wouldn't say I like it only in videos, though, I just needed some getting used to it. Once I had done it a few times, it became at least as pleasurable doing it as it is to watch

• Like 3

I love to watch videos of girls pissing in very public places, but, being a guy, I wouldn't dare to do likewise.  My public pees are always discreet, especially when there are people around.  I want to leave a puddle not earn a criminal record.

And I'm with @Paulypeepson public wetting ... fun to watch but I can't see myself walking around in pissy jeans.  👀

I guess I'm just a coward at heart 😛😈😂

• Like 2

Yes, public wetting is one of the things that would take the most getting used to.

About the bed wetting: I love doing it tucked into the covers, but I also like it "in the open". That's not much of a difference to me

• Like 1

I would say wetting, just as a whole. it looks cool in the vids, sure, but in real life it's just a mess unless you're wearing like a swimsuit or smth (and even then it's kind of a mess). I know cuz I've done it on accident

On 7/19/2024 at 11:50 PM, Thurisaz_ said:

Interestingly you can get away with peeing on the carpet for quite a while if you always let it dry complete before rewetting.

My ex-wife started peeing on the bedroom carpet out of convenience whilst I had a flatmate in the other room of my flat and didn't stop after he moved out and we got the flat for ourselves. 

That's so convenient! Did she use the carpet full-time throughout the day?

On 7/20/2024 at 10:46 AM, morty98 said:

Once I had done it a few times, it became at least as pleasurable doing it as it is to watch

I'm happy it worked for you. Maybe I'll give it a try when I'll be getting a new mattress.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Gin said:

That's so convenient! Did she use the carpet full-time throughout the day?

That depended on her mood (and in the first months if my flatmate was around or at work).

My estimate is that she'd used the toilet about 2/3 the time and the last third she did on carpets in the living room and bedroom or in bed.

Usually she'd squat on the bedroom carpet at night or early in the morning. Throughout the day the toilet was more convenient but in the evenings whilst watching TV or a movie it usually ended on the living room carpet.

Edited by Thurisaz_
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, Thurisaz_ said:

That depended on her mood (and in the first months if my flatmate was around or at work).

Did she spread her pee around or just go in one spot? It's interesting. I assume you'd have to be well hydrated and avoid stuff like morning pee to get away with it?

She'd just squat on a dry patch of carpet and let go leaving a wet spot for a day or so. 

She'd always try to remember where she peed last so that it could dry off completely. So there would be a kind of pattern around the rooms for her so that every spot was used from time to time but never the same spot twice in a row.

Morning pee makes almost no difference once it is dried completely. It just leaves a little stain opposed to 'normal' pee not leaving any stain at all (on light grey or cream-colored carpets).

Edited by Thurisaz_
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Thurisaz_ said:

Morning pee makes almost no difference once it is dried completely. It just leaves a little stain opposed to 'normal' pee not leaving any stain at all (on light grey or cream-colored carpets).

I've always thought it would leave a smell.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but the way you describe it, I'm tempted to try it myself. What was the carpet like? How much pee could it absorb?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Gin said:

I'm happy it worked for you. Maybe I'll give it a try when I'll be getting a new mattress.

Yes, you should go ahead and just give it a try. You will notice if it is likeable after a few times, or if it's just not for you

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Gin said:

I've always thought it would leave a smell.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but the way you describe it, I'm tempted to try it myself. What was the carpet like? How much pee could it absorb?

Don't be sorry - it's okay to worry.
I'd say it was just ordinary carpet like you would find in many rental flats, hotels or offices. Soft velours with a textile back. It was definitely absorbing well enough so that the spots didn't grow any larger than say about 1 sq.ft. or about 20-30cm by 30-40cm.

• Like 1
On 7/22/2024 at 1:38 PM, Mojovo said:

I would say wetting, just as a whole. it looks cool in the vids, sure, but in real life it's just a mess unless you're wearing like a swimsuit or smth (and even then it's kind of a mess). I know cuz I've done it on accident

Some people are definitely into it. I would say I do enjoy the feeling of wetting though I don't do it often. The feeling being wet and knowing it is pee is really hot to me. More fun when you do it on purpose and not on accident.

Edited by SnakeFace