Does anyone else ever record their pees but not share?

I try to record when it's something out of the ordinary that I wanna remember after. Been a couple of years since I last did though. Partly cause I don't have a current playmate whom I share videos with and partly cause it switches the focus from the naughty peeing to "is this a good angle? Is everything visible?etc". Now it's mostly a picture of the puddle after and usually nowhere too extreme since the chances don't appear. Some of those video has been shared with people or even the internet in the past, of course after being sure basically noone but a partner would be able to recognize the parts of me shown. But in the beginning it was always just for me, guess I figured noone would want to see me doing it. 

• Like 2

I only record when there is something special - location, amount, desperation, etc.

I have shared some on here and other places. DM me if you want to see and don't know where I posted them.

On 8/4/2024 at 5:15 AM, Darlene said:

I think I am into both and would only be down if I were in a relationship honestly.

Of course being in a relationship is the best way to play with pee in a safe way. Sometimes I can get really turned on by a stranger peeing on me. It happened a few times and it is of course very kinky and filthy to let a stranger pee on your most private parts but equally such a turn on. 

• Love 1
On 8/5/2024 at 8:01 AM, swekiss said:

I try to record when it's something out of the ordinary that I wanna remember after. Been a couple of years since I last did though. Partly cause I don't have a current playmate whom I share videos with and partly cause it switches the focus from the naughty peeing to "is this a good angle? Is everything visible?etc". Now it's mostly a picture of the puddle after and usually nowhere too extreme since the chances don't appear. Some of those video has been shared with people or even the internet in the past, of course after being sure basically noone but a partner would be able to recognize the parts of me shown. But in the beginning it was always just for me, guess I figured noone would want to see me doing it. 

I was out partying with some friends last week. We went clubbing in the city and stopped to pee outdoor two times. One of my friends filmed her friend when she peed and we all laughed. No close ups, just recording her peeing on the flowers in the park. I could see all the leafs and flowers were wet from pee but no puddles. I’m sure she would have peed on me if I would have asked but revealing one’s fetish could be embarrassing or maybe I just shouldn’t care about what other people think 😂 I don’t know what’s the best way. If I would have been with people from the kinky community I’m sure it wouldn’t backfire if I would have asked.

Yes sometimes I do. I travel a lot for my work and when I'm in a hotel room abroad I sometimes make a picture of a naughty puddle I made just for fun or to send to my partner in a chat to show what I was doing. But I don't share them public when the room can be recognised as being from a specific hotel...

• Like 2

I like to video record myself pissing. I'm real heavy into peeing on carpet but I don't do it as often as I want because I don't want any smell and because I can't find enough videos of the type of pee videos I like.  But once in a while I get a hotel room and drink water and piss the carpet to my hearts content and I record my self each time so I can go back and watch myself and get turned on. 

• Hot 1

I do nore often film it than sharing it. The videos are sometimes meant for someone I exchange pee experiences with, but I also just enjoy how filmimg it makes it even more taboo.

Photos, especially of puddles I am more comfortable showing to a wider audience on here.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is something hotter about self-filmed pee vids. when they are filmed from the pee'ers POV. Looking downward at a pissing cock or seeing the stream emerging between a set of thighs is different that most videos out there. Just my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My very favorite thing to do with wetting is to get all dressed up in a sexy outfit or some skin tight jeans and play hold it preferably with someone else drinking and fucking off untill one of us just cant take it anymore ,although most of the time my wishes of someone to play hold it with just end with me scrambling to set up a camera/ my phone while jumping nd squirming doing a pee dance with a 66 percent success rating might i add 😂, so i have a ton of videos that pretty much are only viewed by myself nd everyonce in a while a random girl thats interested but very rarely nd i have posted some things certain places with a couple views here and there so i just collect my own content nd tend to watch its quite often while holding or playing with myself after losing a game of hold it ;)lol not that i would mind showing anyone who wanted im just a shy person so very lil do i come across girls to trade with or anything of the sort..