Hi Everyone

Since i was a child i have loved the feeling off my warm wet piss running down my legs.

Off recent i have told my partner and very occasionally she wees on me. Im sure she doesnt understand why i like it so much , and that makes me feel dirty/ ashamed .

Hopefully one day i will get with someone that can enjoy this with me .

This site makes me feel more normal, so thank you.

Just need to find like minded femals in chelmsford now

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 7/10/2024 at 7:22 PM, happymatty said:

Since i was a child i have loved the feeling off my warm wet piss running down my legs.

Off recent i have told my partner and very occasionally she wees on me. Im sure she doesnt understand why i like it so much , and that makes me feel dirty/ ashamed .

Hopefully one day i will get with someone that can enjoy this with me .

This site makes me feel more normal, so thank you.

Just need to find like minded femals in chelmsford now

Watch more: Tensei Kendo no Harem Colosseum 4 on phim hentai

Welcome to the forums, happymatty!!! Hope you find a girl who shares the same hobbies as you soon.

• Scot_Lover changed the title to Hi Everyone

Welcome to the site, look around, interact with other members. As others have said, we are not a hookup site.

I took the liberty of changing the topic, hope you don’t mind.

• Agree 1

Thank you.

Im aware this is not a dating site but if anyone can point me in the right direction for a site that deals with dating for this kink in essex uk please let me know.

All the pay sites seem rubbish 

Thanks 

On 7/15/2024 at 9:12 AM, happymatty said:

All the pay sites seem rubbish 

Not just the pay sites. There’s a huge problem with the concept of internet fetish dating: most women are terrified to follow through on meeting guys with a fetish. 

I have done everything humanly possible to make it a safe experience for them. We take separate cars, meet during the day, meet in a public place, meet where there’s valet parking so they don’t have to walk through a parking lot alone, send a copy of my driver’s license so they can do a background check, send a picture of my license plate… it’s all a waste of time. You’re not dealing with adults. They’re adults in terms of age, but mentally, they’re children. They will ghost you every time. 

I still think dating might work on a fetish site like this one, but yada yada yada it will never happen here. You just have to hope you get lucky IRL.  

• Like 1