On 6/30/2024 at 10:40 PM, epdreamgirl said:

Hello all. I was wondering how many of you have tried diapers? I feel like its not as common of a kink. Personally I am not into ageplay but the feeling of wetting a diaper has become one of my favorites not to mention the convenience. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

I've been curious about wetting in public for a while, so bought some Tena Lady incontinence panties today and was surprised at how cheap they were. I waited for a full bladder, put one on (very comfortable) and followed the advice on this thread to wet them slowly in case of leaks. I was thrilled when they absorbed the full content of my bladder with some room to spare. 

I walked around for a bit savouring the warmth of my pee on my cock, balls and butt and I have to say felt very aroused. There were no leaks at all and the pee stayed warm for a good while. Satisfied with my purchase I took them off, had a good sniff of my pee and discarded the panties into a nappy bag for the bin. Very convenient and I feel like I got value for money

I'm now looking forward to wearing one under nylons and a skirt later this week and having a secret pee in public, maybe in a shop and then having to walk back to my car with my genitals soaked in delicious, warm pee. 

• 2 weeks later...

I do enjoy a bit of diaper play! In fact I plan to later today! Haha! It’s way different than clothes wetting as you can keep them on for quite some time and just slowly wet them and fill them up. Very easy to wear in public while running errands around town etc. 

It’s helps to be well hydrated if you are wearing a diaper in public as there will be no smell. Also, just letting little bits go at a time rather than all at once keeps everything in the diaper while keeping it nice and wet and warm. 

getting horn dog just thinking about it!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Love diapers/nappies (I'm in the UK!) 😊

The adult baby scene doesn’t interest me, it’s just the “naughtiness” of being able to pee anywhere; the sexual arousal from the tight nappy padding and being wet between the legs; and being able to get myself desperate without needing a nearby toilet in case I go too far.

One of my favourites is wearing a nappy whilst visiting friends, get myself desperate during an evening of drinking and leak small amounts of pee in front of them as the pressure becomes too much, but without them having any idea what I’m up to! If walking home I’ll just relax and gradually fill the nappy, otherwise I’ll have a protection pad on the car seat and let it dribble out as I’m driving along. These evenings usually end up with more wetting at home and a satisfying orgasm, sometimes brought on by just humping something through the nappy.

Nappies also offer an opportunity to wet myself during masturbation and not have to be at home either in the bathroom or have protection pads out.

Wearing a thinner one, I’ll have fun masturbating anywhere I can hide myself for a minute or two (alleyway, behind bushes in the park, etc.), gently peeing for lubrication and not having to worry about the mess at the end, continuing to wear it in the afterglow of the orgasm. I’ll keep it on, enjoying the stickiness and dribbling small amounts to keep it damp, but avoid flooding it with larger amounts by quickly hiding somewhere and pulling my penis out. Later in the day I’ll add more mess with another climax.

Love it! The feeling of wearing a diaper around in public just keeping it nice and warm throughout the day is delicious! I also enjoy just wearing one around the house or hotel and getting it nice and soaked. Just keeping it on as long as I can. Sometimes I’ll go through 2 or 3 in an evening. Just chilling on the couch or on the bed pissing whenever it suits my fancy. 

this one is reallly full right now. 

image.jpg

• Love 2
On 7/5/2024 at 9:16 PM, pottypants said:

I really love diapers especially in bed in the morning, it's so convenience.

I just had to lay and let go ^^

I use them too during the day. I really love the feeling inside has i flood it and the hiss is quite heavy too.

I rarely pee more than 4/5 times in one before changing.

That’s so hot. I never thought I’d be turned on by wearing a diaper but here I am 😂 I can totally understand you. Is something so nice, warm and sexy to feel the warm pee cover the private parts. For me it really made my day when I had my partner pee inside my diaper. I really love the smell of a Sex partner that has peed in a diaper a whole day. Do you like the smell of your pussy after you’ve peed in the diaper many times? 

• Hot 1
On 8/4/2024 at 4:15 PM, Revetahw said:

Love it! The feeling of wearing a diaper around in public just keeping it nice and warm throughout the day is delicious! I also enjoy just wearing one around the house or hotel and getting it nice and soaked. Just keeping it on as long as I can. Sometimes I’ll go through 2 or 3 in an evening. Just chilling on the couch or on the bed pissing whenever it suits my fancy. 

this one is reallly full right now. 

image.jpg

Wearing one right now at work. It is nice I have to say! And nobody knows!

• Love 1
On 6/30/2024 at 6:34 PM, epdreamgirl said:

I completely agree!! I would love to wear a diaper out shopping or even to a concert

You really need to try it!  One of the most exciting things I've done was wear a diaper to the grocery store and slowly fill it with pee while I walked around the store.  It's an amazing feeling to wet yourself while you're surrounded by strangers without worrying about being caught.  I even peed while I was standing at the till, talking to the cashier.  Such a thrill that she had no idea I was peeing right in front of her...

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, vaad said:

You really need to try it!  One of the most exciting things I've done was wear a diaper to the grocery store and slowly fill it with pee while I walked around the store.  It's an amazing feeling to wet yourself while you're surrounded by strangers without worrying about being caught.  I even peed while I was standing at the till, talking to the cashier.  Such a thrill that she had no idea I was peeing right in front of her...

Absolutely agree 🙂

Done this several times whilst I've been desperate, trying to hold it but involuntarily wetting in small but strong spurts as I'm walking around the store and at the till.

• Like 1

I wear pullups out of necessity, like when I'm in class at college or traveling. I have to admit that i often purposely wet myself in little splashes, before i get to the point of desperation so that i can give the pullup time to absorb the pee. I call it preventative wetting. If i get desperate i don't have control and there is a risk that the pullup will overflow.

• Hug 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I wear pullups out of necessity, like when I'm in class at college or traveling. I have to admit that i often purposely wet myself in little splashes, before i get to the point of desperation so that i can give the pullup time to absorb the pee. I call it preventative wetting. If i get desperate i don't have control and there is a risk that the pullup will overflow.

I love the (preventive wetting)❤️❤️ I know about the overflow, gets me everything almost.

I think it can hold just a little more and then bam, I'm soaked from my crotch to my knee.

@Mary Moon I know from my experience,  I do the same preventive wetting, only for me it seems like the more I do it the more desperate I end up getting and then I have to go and there usually isn't ant stopping it hardly and I overflow. 

52 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

@Mary Moon I know from my experience,  I do the same preventive wetting, only for me it seems like the more I do it the more desperate I end up getting and then I have to go and there usually isn't ant stopping it hardly and I overflow. 

The preventive wetting must be done thoroughly anyway, you must not pee a little and then stop, otherwise you will become even more desperate. i start urinating slowly in small flows over several minutes until my bladder is completely empty, in this way the pullup absorbs well. By doing this i can take two complete pees and resist for the morning without feeling uncomfortable because it is too wet. Obviously after the second pee you take the pullup is swollen and wet and you have to find a place to change, luckily at that point the teacher has planned a stop at a service station or a bar because obviously he and my classmates also have to pee. I use those stops to change with a dry diaper. Obviously in these cases i have to wear adult pullups that are a little thicker and less discreet but that give more security. In any case they hide well under jeans or a knee-length skirt. I still sometimes use the large 10-14 year old ones for little girls, which are thin and discreet, but unfortunately even if they fit me well, being petite and small in build, there is a risk that they will leak if a pee is particularly copious.

• Love 2

@Mary Moon Thanks for the information, i will definitely try that.just slowly wet it till I'm empty. Which i dont have a incontinence issue, i just like wearing them out in public and wetting and feeling the warmth and fullness of it as it get filled and press aginst my groin area.

And nobody knows I'm peeing while going about my business. 

Luckily the times I overflowed i was either in my car on my way home or after getting home and getting inside. Which if I got home and I was alone I enjoyed the overflow!

Thanks agin for the information,  much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, nutinfancy said:

@Mary Moon Thanks for the information, i will definitely try that.just slowly wet it till I'm empty. Which i dont have a incontinence issue, i just like wearing them out in public and wetting and feeling the warmth and fullness of it as it get filled and press aginst my groin area.

And nobody knows I'm peeing while going about my business. 

Luckily the times I overflowed i was either in my car on my way home or after getting home and getting inside. Which if I got home and I was alone I enjoyed the overflow!

Thanks agin for the information,  much appreciated. 

At night i use Tena Night instead, which are very safe in case of night-time wetting.

• Like 1

Ya’ll are hitting on everything I love about wearing a diaper. Personally I really enjoy the slow fill, or preventative wetting as you call it @Mary Moon. For me I just enjoy that warm, wet feeling and the sensation of the diaper getting fuller and heavier over time. I love to just let little bits out at a time as the need arises with no care to the where or when, although admittedly, I’ll often let a little go while I’m talking to someone such as at a customer service desk or the like. It took a ton of practice to be able to do that without the telltale pause. lol. the feeling of that little trickle as  the stream trickles over my skin and into the absorbent part is OMG. 

One of my ‘fantasies’ is to spend the day hanging out, running around doing errands, or going on a date with someone who is actively doing the same. It would be an incredible experience. 

@Mary Moon question for you? I’m always super timid of disposing of a used diaper and go to great lengths to dispose of them very discreetly. Is that silly? Should I just throw em in the damn trash? What do you do with them? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Revetahw said:

@Mary Moon question for you? I’m always super timid of disposing of a used diaper and go to great lengths to dispose of them very discreetly. Is that silly? Should I just throw em in the damn trash? What do you do with them? 

I am necessarily equipped, i always have a backpack with me in which among other things there are some spare clothes equal to the ones i wear, a pair of underwear and some spare pullups. I also have some plastic bags. In case it is not safe to dispose of them and someone can see you, i close the wet diaper in a plastic bag and put it in the backpack, to then throw it away when it is convenient to do so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Question?

Mainly for the guys, I just started wearing depends pull-ups, and I just tried the depends PM pull-ups and love the way they feel and fit.

My question is when you put them on do you keep your dick tucked down or keep it pointed up ? I've tried it both ways . If I keep it up, it seems to fill the front good but when sitting I do get some leakage at the top.

Which I did push it to the limit today went to the store with my wife and it leaked around my waist some and I did have wet ass. But luckily I had dark jeans on that made it hard to see but being inside with the air conditioning I knee I had a wet ass!! I don't know if anybody noticed or not, my wife apparently didn't.

Are there better pull-ups for men than depends?

Or do they make juvenile pull-ups? I'm more of a 28-30 inch waist than a 30-34.

Help!

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

Question?

Mainly for the guys, I just started wearing depends pull-ups, and I just tried the depends PM pull-ups and love the way they feel and fit.

My question is when you put them on do you keep your dick tucked down or keep it pointed up ? I've tried it both ways . If I keep it up, it seems to fill the front good but when sitting I do get some leakage at the top.

Which I did push it to the limit today went to the store with my wife and it leaked around my waist some and I did have wet ass. But luckily I had dark jeans on that made it hard to see but being inside with the air conditioning I knee I had a wet ass!! I don't know if anybody noticed or not, my wife apparently didn't.

Are there better pull-ups for men than depends?

Or do they make juvenile pull-ups? I'm more of a 28-30 inch waist than a 30-34.

Help!

In the UK you can get Always Discreet complete protection. I've used these and Tena Lady and find the Always Discreet to be the most comfy. I point my dick down to avoid a bulge as I wear them in public, under my skirt and can confirm they can take a full bladder of pee (about 500ml for me). The Large size fit me perfectly and I have a 32" waist. I pee slowly and in small flows like Mary Moon recommends, her excellent technique allows the pad to absorb to its capacity avoiding "flash flooding" and the resulting overflow. I've not tried any male pull ups as they have a bulge at the front which I prefer to avoid, but I imagine the absorption rate is similar. Hope this is of help. 

panties.jpg

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, nylon crossdresser said:

In the UK you can get Always Discreet complete protection. I've used these and Tena Lady and find the Always Discreet to be the most comfy. I point my dick down to avoid a bulge as I wear them in public, under my skirt and can confirm they can take a full bladder of pee (about 500ml for me). The Large size fit me perfectly and I have a 32" waist. I pee slowly and in small flows like Mary Moon recommends, her excellent technique allows the pad to absorb to its capacity avoiding "flash flooding" and the resulting overflow. I've not tried any male pull ups as they have a bulge at the front which I prefer to avoid, but I imagine the absorption rate is similar. Hope this is of help. 

panties.jpg

Thanks for helping! I'll try those soon.

I have 2 packs of depends to use up first. 

Since there womens is the elastic tighter around the leg openings?

Plus if I buy those everybody will think I'm buying them for my wife!!

And I have to say Mary Moon's preventive wetting technique does work great. And I sid push it to the limit. But I knew I could get first hand experience here.

And thanks again!!!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s a good day! Decided to go do my shopping today wearing a diaper. Just about got it half full while browsing the grocery store. Couple more stops still! Oh how I enjoy the feeling of pissing while I grab the veggies off the shelf, and then squirting little bits as I walk down the aisles. I think I’ll spend most of the day in this nice, wet thing! Just checked out and had a nice piss while I was checking out. Love every second of it. 

Edited by Revetahw
  • Love 1