For women: Have you ever done something very daring and exhibitionist in public?

For other girls: have you ever done anything exhibitionist and daring in public? For example wearing a skirt without panties, topless or nudity on the beach, etc..

I recently had an episode where my girlfriend and i were playing "truth and dare" when we were a little tipsy and one of the tests included going out naked in the landing of the house, as it was night and no one was there, but it was still very exciting. 
An even more daring episode was last year, with my friends we went to the spa at night, we jumping over the fence and went in to take a bath, none of us had swimsuits because it had been a last minute idea, and my friends start strip naked and entered the water, a friend of mine and i were the only women and obviously we were very ashamed to strip naked in front of them, but in the end after numerous encouragements we did it, I was really embarrassed and i was trying with my hands and arms to keep my breasts and groin covered as best I could, but at the same time it was really exciting

• Love 2

I'll speak for Ruth , she is to embarrassed , When  we were in Marathon Fla. . I own a home there. I told her to put on a short skirt , and we drove to Miami , at a very high end woman's store. she was pushing a cart and pitting things in , I leaned over and told her to let out small amounts of pee as she walked between the clothing racks. Walk pee , walk pee just a few drops at a time . I dropped my car keys and bent down to get them  then wiped my hand on her wet leg and licked it off . Exiting would he a weak discretion of the day .

• Like 1
  • Hot 1