Pissing on Bugs  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever intentionally peed on a bug before?

2. 2. Why did you pee on it? Or pee on them.

• It was funny.
    • I don't like bugs.
    • Practicing my aim.
    • Turned me on.
    • Don't know.
  3. 3. What type of bug(s)?

4. 4. How many times have you done?

I got home from work today and had to go pee.  I went to the toilet and lifted the lid.  There was a bug crawling on the porcelain.  I swished it into the toilet and peed on it as it swam in the toilet water. Then flushed it down the toilet. 

• Like 1

I just now came back inside I was sitting here procrastinating going pee, but an intense feeling it was about to come out made a  rush outside to go. Just. as I started peeing I spotted a black bug of some type of kind crawling in the dirt.  The soil here is clay and water is slow to drain . I redirected my stream onto it . Since I had a really full bladder, I made quite the puddle on the ground. . As all that urine drained into the earth, the bug was no longer moving. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to pee on wasps. The darker and smellier my pee, the better for trying to drown those horrible little creatures. I've yet to kill one as they are incredibly resilient and after my pee runs out, they quickly recover and fly off. 

What I need is ten like-minded wasp haters with full bladders to take turns peeing on a wasp so it gets a full 3 minute waterboarding of hot, smelly piss. That should do the trick. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, rose.y said:

This evening I stepped into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and almost immediately spotted a little centipede on the wall. I immediately thought of this forum, and resolved to do something naughty with it. I grabbed an empty toilet paper tube  and used it to scoop the centipede off the wall, before giving it a shake over the open toilet. I brushed my teeth, watching the bug flail in circles. Then I decided it was time, and sat down over top of my new "friend". Within moments I began my stream. I watched through my spread legs as the bug circled slowly in my pee currents, eventually passing beneath the flow of my release and getting churned underwater for a few seconds.  I giggled and decided to spit out my toothpaste on it too.

Needless to say, that bug got more than it bargained for.  But that's not my problem to worry about anymore,  after having pressed the lever and watched it spin round the bowl, and finally seen it depart forever amidst my pee. Bye-bye!

Incredibly hot 🔥 and perfectly written. I think the bug can’t think of a better way to die than lying beneath you while relieving yourself. A reasonable death!
Would really like to hear more of that, Rose 🙂

• Like 2
15 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Was it one of those really fast house centipedes? If you have one of those lying around, it's because you likely have silverfish and other pests inside your walls. He was helping you lol.

I think she's the type that's going to piss on the silverfish once she catches them.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, rose.y said:

Haha that's a good prediction....

Actually,  I haven't seen any silverfish so far since then. However, last night I did find a spider in the bathtub, and decided to give it the golden waterslide experience.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to hit it and it would get away, but nope - I got lucky and sprayed my target almost right away with a short stream, and watched in delight as it was swept the length of the tub, accelerating as it went until it fell writhing over the lip of the drain and vanished for good.

So you pissed on it point blank?

Nice shooting.

Was it a big spider?

How did you feel as you pissed on it?

Edited by MostlyVanilla69
On 8/5/2024 at 6:17 AM, rose.y said:

Haha that's a good prediction....

Actually,  I haven't seen any silverfish so far since then. However, last night I did find a spider in the bathtub, and decided to give it the golden waterslide experience.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to hit it and it would get away, but nope - I got lucky and sprayed my target almost right away with a short stream, and watched in delight as it was swept the length of the tub, accelerating as it went until it fell writhing over the lip of the drain and vanished for good.

Standing outside the tub or squatting inside? I think we've awoken something in you. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Miss Piss said:

I did because me and brothers would declare war on the bugs in our backyard and treat them as invaders to our land 

Were you the heavy artillery and your brothers the snipers? 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/8/2024 at 6:08 AM, Miss Piss said:

I did because me and brothers would declare war on the bugs in our backyard and treat them as invaders to our land 

This is so cool, have any good stories from that war?

• Agree 1