On 6/2/2024 at 8:48 PM, BadBoy21 said:

Past few weeks, I have been consumed with leaving my mark around my work.  Before, I had only pissed once, and I think I wrote about it, where i pissed in the conference room.  But recently, I have been finding various places around the office where there are no cameras to have a quick piss (it helps that I am IT and I set up the surveillance system so I know the best spots).  Lots of unused storage rooms, I sneak into and I piss in the corner, or spray over some storage.  There are some corridors that have no cameras at or leading to it and I will walk, quickly pull it out and spray a wall real quick and then leave. I have gotten real good at being discrete,  I mean I can be walking down the hall, say hi to a couple co workers, pass by them as I begin pulling out, walk by the wall (or corner or whatever) and spray it down for a couple seconds then I am gone.  God, it hurts to hold it in after you start going.   Sometimes when I have to go so bad and I can't just do a quick spray I just completely let it go, especially the stairwell leading to the parking lot.  The stairwell is my favorite spot, its so easy, and its definitely starting to smell. Probably going to have to stop soon before too many people start to notice, but its so much fun.  

I do love a stairwell, especially when it puddles, love the smell too.

• Like 1
On 6/5/2024 at 1:24 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

I do love a stairwell, especially when it puddles, love the smell too.

Yeah man.  I probably gotta stop sooner than later.  Some parts of the office smell more than other parts.  Dude and I must have done it now like atleast 20 times over the past few weeks.  Lol, also it really hurts stopping your pee mid stream, so that's the other reason.