15 hours ago, Emilaze said:

My friend and I went to the beach recently for a short trip. Both of us love peeing outdoors so we planned on peeing out in fun places as much as possible - specially at the beach. 

On our second day there, we went to this pretty beach and after sunbathing for about an hour, both of us had to pee. At first, I thought of squatting in between our sun beds, but she had the brilliant idea of wetting our bikinis instead. I was wearing a bright pink string bikini and wetting that meant the wet patch would be visible from a mile away. But then again the beach wasnt particularly crowded so its not like I'd be noticed by many. 

Anyway, I slowly leaned back and relaxed my bladder and let myself go with a soft yet steady hiss. Almost as if on cue, I heard her own stream hit the sand below. Both of us peed idk 1 or so times more? And I must say that the balmy breeze against my wet bikini actually felt quite cooling !

After we were done peeing, I noticed that my wet patch was quite prominent and the size of a golf ball, while hers ran from the front to a bit to the back. We even went to those beach bars with our wet spots on display and I still remember this one man stealing glaces at my patch while talking to me lmaoooo

For once that somebody who needs to pee at the beach doesn't go into the sea haha, I've done that a few times as well but I always have dark swimming trunks so it doesn't show much

On 5/28/2024 at 8:12 PM, WateryMoose said:

For once that somebody who needs to pee at the beach doesn't go into the sea haha, I've done that a few times as well but I always have dark swimming trunks so it doesn't show much

Honestly, sometimes I go to the beach just to get toasty and not to swim. So it kind of feels meh to go into the sea just to pee. Besides nobody knows you at the beach so why bother 😂

On 5/28/2024 at 8:12 PM, WateryMoose said:

it doesn't show much

Maybe it does 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Emilaze said:

Maybe it does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nobody said anything so I guess either they didn't mind or it didn't show XD

When the beach isn't crowded I simply head for the dunes behind to pee in the open

• Haha 1
On 5/28/2024 at 12:02 AM, Emilaze said:

My friend and I went to the beach recently for a short trip. Both of us love peeing outdoors so we planned on peeing out in fun places as much as possible - specially at the beach. 

On our second day there, we went to this pretty beach and after sunbathing for about an hour, both of us had to pee. At first, I thought of squatting in between our sun beds, but she had the brilliant idea of wetting our bikinis instead. I was wearing a bright pink string bikini and wetting that meant the wet patch would be visible from a mile away. But then again the beach wasnt particularly crowded so its not like I'd be noticed by many. 

Anyway, I slowly leaned back and relaxed my bladder and let myself go with a soft yet steady hiss. Almost as if on cue, I heard her own stream hit the sand below. Both of us peed idk 1 or so times more? And I must say that the balmy breeze against my wet bikini actually felt quite cooling !

After we were done peeing, I noticed that my wet patch was quite prominent and the size of a golf ball, while hers ran from the front to a bit to the back. We even went to those beach bars with our wet spots on display and I still remember this one man stealing glaces at my patch while talking to me lmaoooo

Oh goodness, this is an incredibly hot an exciting account of yours - thank you for sharing! Pisses where you don’t have to move and just let loose wherever you’re laid/sat are always the best, aren’t they? Especially when naughtily in public like that! Do you think your friend suggested it more for naughtiness or more just convenience?

I also know what you mean about not wanting to deal with getting all wet etc by going in the sea to piss - I myself enjoyed a nice piss out the side of my shorts onto the sand at the beach just today, in fact 

4 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Pisses where you don’t have to move and just let loose wherever you’re laid/sat are always the best, aren’t they?

It definitely is !

4 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Do you think your friend suggested it more for naughtiness or more just convenience?

Oh it was out of naughtiness haha. She is the type to pee through her panties literally anywhere just for fun

• Hot 2
Just now, Emilaze said:

It definitely is !

Oh it was out of naughtiness haha. She is the type to pee through her panties literally anywhere just for fun

Do you think you’ll ever go back to going in the sea when at the beach again, or firmly converted to just lazily pissing your bikini bottoms where you lay now? 😉 swimwear is just made to be pissed in!

oh I like that! She definitely sounds like the best kind of friend to have. Also, was going up to the bar with your visible wet patches something you found exciting?

On 6/5/2024 at 3:02 AM, James_erased said:

Do you think you’ll ever go back to going in the sea when at the beach again, or firmly converted to just lazily pissing your bikini bottoms where you lay now? 😉 swimwear is just made to be pissed in!

I'll definitely lazy pee in my bikini bottoms more haha

On 6/5/2024 at 3:02 AM, James_erased said:

was going up to the bar with your visible wet patches something you found exciting?

It surely was ! My bikini was so bright that it made the patch quite obvious but even then it was quite fun

• Hot 2

Perfect - lazy pissing where you're laid is a highlight of any good beach trip, am I wrong? 😉

I also love that having your wet, obviously piss patch on show was a thrill. It's so good when you just embrace it and happily let it obviously be on show for anyone who may wish to look, letting them know what you've done in your swimwear without a care..

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, James_erased said:

Perfect - lazy pissing where you're laid is a highlight of any good beach trip, am I wrong?

Specially while lazily sitting around ! I usually move my bikini to the side but either way I rarely go into the water just to pee

• Like 2

I love peeing at beaches. It’s a relaxes atmosphere, people have very little clothes on and many are a tiny bit horny. I occasionally visit some beaches with a more adult crowd where people party a lot on weekends and vacations and at a very beautiful rocky beach by the sea where those who don’t pee in the sea pee behind some rocks and some bushes there are always drunk people peeing. The heat usually makes the area smell piss and when you pee on the rock it usually pools at some places. I’ve seen lots of puddles after women and it’s such a turn on. Every time I see a puddle after a hot woman I really wish I had a pussy in stead.  I’d pull my pants down and lower my pussy into every warm puddle of piss. Unfortunately, being a male, the anatomy of the male body makes it a bit difficult 😂

On 6/6/2024 at 1:20 PM, Moore007 said:

Every time I see a puddle after a hot woman I really wish I had a pussy in stead.

And get a UTI? 🥲

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Emilaze said:

And get a UTI? 🥲

Well in a perfect world UTIs don’t exist 😂 But it sure would be a great turn on to play with the piss puddles 

Edited by Moore007

Damn i would too have been captivated by the obvious pee spots😅.

Just letting go without a care is so hot sadly i would have to conceal more than just the pee spot afterwards.