Naughty pee place during teen years.

Please, tell what is the most naughty place where you peed when you were a teen? Mine - in the empty classroom during classes when I went not to the toilet but to the classroom. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

We didn't have a downstairs toilet and I came up with the ingenious plan of putting a metal biscuit tin (you know, the big square ones that you had biscuits in at Christmas) on the floor in the cupboard under the stairs.   This was more than a typical cupboard - it went back a ways and then went around a corner and it got used for storing stuff like paint and spare wood etc so wasn't accessed that often.   There was a loose carpet on the floor and I put the tin on the carpet.

If my family were out, I used to pee in it when I needed to go and maybe every other day would empty it out of the front door (which was right opposite the cupboard).

This all went great until one day I went in there and found that the tin was empty - despite the fact that I'd already peed in it twice.   Turned out that a hole had rusted into the bottom of the tin and my last two pees were at that point now in the carpet!   Not much I could do, so I moved the tin out and left it to dry.  I don't think it was ever discovered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1