Men - Have you worn a male jock strap / thong before? (Pee related question).

Hi All!

As most of you may know, I am really into wetting & rewetting. I find it very exciting and really rather enjoyable. Some people in the pee kink world probably find it a bit odd, but I really like it.

Anyway, most of my wetting / re-wetting fun is hampered by the condition that it leaves me in when finding places to sit! Wearing boxer briefs and even regular briefs mean the rear can get wet if I am not super careful about peeing through the front only, and as such it makes me constantly have to be wary of sitting on things that may get a bit damp.

Then, recently a sudden thought came to mind! Jock Straps! They would be perfect for me! Able to get the front totally soaked, fast drying, and the rear will be totally dry so I can relax about sitting wherever I like!

Has anyone wore them? Are they comfortable? I am thinking of ones like this. (Rather revealing image! Be warned) https://www.deadgoodundies.com/ergowear-max-mesh-thong

1 hour ago, numberten said:

I wear jockstraps pretty much every day.  I find them to be very comfortable.  Thongs, not so much.

Excellent! That's what I wanted to hear. 😄 I think I'll have to try and find myself a couple of nice ones and get them ordered!

Posted (edited)

I used to wear thongs and jockstraps all the time as a pole dancer. Loved it, but liked going naked even more when I was allowed 😀 Now I just wear bikini underwear. As for comfort, I think they can both be fine, and while the thong may take getting used to, it feels so hot to constantly have it clenched between your cheeks (and people picking it out with their teeth).

1000004399-01.jpeg

Edited by TasteMyPee
Add photo.
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, TasteMyPee said:

I used to wear thongs and jockstraps all the time as a pole dancer. Loved it, but liked going naked even more when I was allowed 😀 Now I just wear bikini underwear. As for comfort, I think they can both be fine, and while the thong may take getting used to, it feels so hot to constantly have it clenched between your cheeks (and people picking it out with their teeth).

1000004399-01.jpeg

Thanks for the info! 😄 

• Love 1

I wear thongs from time to time. Getting the size right is key to comfort. I wonder, though, whether your trousers / shorts will just get wet at the back instead?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I wear thongs from time to time. Getting the size right is key to comfort. I wonder, though, whether your trousers / shorts will just get wet at the back instead?

I don't tend to wet the clothes I'm wearing over my underwear. I love to just pull them down and pee, then pull them back up over my wet underwear. 😄 

• Like 1

(with respect)

I fear that wouldn't work for me. Currently, due to a STBD Inguinal Hernia, I pull up a "Training-Pants" Adult-DIAPER (of a size I can force into something similar but with the tops of its Legholes over the upper, outboard projections of my Pelvis). With my Bladder-capacity & the insistence of its Playful nature, this miswearing of my Diaper leads to frequent reminders: I already could overwhelm the normal capacity of that size/style of Adult-DIAPER. Wearing it to obstruct that wayward bit of my Small-Intestine (as it tries to sneak Below to hang with those NUTS down there), reduces its capcity by about half. I exceed a liter (in a good swarm of Pee-Gasms), often-enough I don't consider it noteworthy. This size/style of Diaper barely contains a liter if I'm not wetting it too fast, ere I'm enjoying its overflow down both of my legs. Were it my intent to drench a Jockstrap, I'd only need to put one on & then drink my next Caffeine-fix. But when I Piddle I rarely half-step it; w/so little textile there (to cover my Little Peepee), it would serve only as a sieve to strain my Pee. Not saying that wouldn't be fun, but it wouldn't Peevent my outerwear becoming quite visibly Pissy. Best regards!

43 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I don't tend to wet the clothes I'm wearing over my underwear. I love to just pull them down and pee, then pull them back up over my wet underwear. 😄 

Aha! That makes sense now 🙂

• Like 1