When the need to pee was stronger than your dignity

Question especially for women, since it is much easier for men to be able to pee when they have an emergency: has it ever happened to you that you were so desperate and needed to urinate so much that you ended up exposing yourself even in front of someone's eyes, without caring about your modesty or your dignity, just to give relief to your bladder?

It happened to me that sometimes, due to my problem, i had to do squats and pee without too much privacy otherwise i would have pissed myself 

I think I told it once when i was on a school trip and i had to ask a teacher for help and since we couldn't stop, and so as not to pee on myself, i had to do it in a plastic container at the back of the bus with my classmates well aware of what I was doing

• Love 2

I have never been in the situation where I can’t hold it and have never had an accident, not even a tiny leak. Even when I’m at the extremely painful desperate stage I can hold it for a few more hours. I have wondered if my bladder would burst before I wet myself.