On the bus to my mothers place. Stopped for two large beers before and haven't peed for 6 hours. Need to pee pretty bad, so wondering where you think I should? There are alot of people on the bus so that's unfortunately not an option. When getting there I can go for discreet but very public outside with possible discovery,  trying to make it all the way and doing it in the basement with wood walls and concrete floors and practically zero percent risk of being caught or the middle ground option of a somewhat less exposed recycling room but probably higher risk of someone going inside. What do you think? Answer needed within 10-15 minutes....

• Hot 2

I would go on the bus, you'd be surprised how many of the cameras are not live view (you wouldn't be caught if there's nothing for them to pull the footage for) 😜

3 hours ago, swekiss said:

There were people on the bus, so no chance of getting away with it, cameras or not. Had to pee baaad, so nearest possible location won...

Screenshot_20240515_144142_Gallery.jpg

Good work, looks like you really needed to go. 

• Agree 1

@swekiss: So you pissed standing against the walls of the corner I guess? Wow that's a fucking lake of piss that you released there 😳😊👌

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

@swekiss: So you pissed standing against the walls of the corner I guess? Wow that's a fucking lake of piss that you released there 😳😊👌

Correct. And yes, it was needed. Every bump in the road last ten minutes was a pain 😝

@swekiss, looking at the size of that puddle, I would say there was no option but to go quickly to the nearest bit of semi seclusion when you got off the bus.   Thank you for sharing the picture.  Lovely puddle.