Would you let a passenger urinate in your car if they were desperate and not many other options?

No way. Ever. Very difficult to clean liquids from the inside of cars so it's going to stink of pee forever.

Happily pull over anywhere for them and they can pee by the vehicle, or use a suitable bottle in the car (I keep one in the car for emergencies, in case of being stuck in traffic etc.).

I have let people pee in bottles and even constructed some for women to fit. I would not dare tell someone to use the seat or floor, since it would expose my fetish, however if I had someone attractive with me asking or whom I know to be into pee I would gladly let them use anything that is somewhat cleanable. 

We would habe to stop though since I would not be able to take my eyes of it or concentrate on anything else. 

• Like 1
On 5/13/2024 at 9:56 AM, NaughtyTinkle said:

Say you were stuck in traffic, or on a long road trip with limited bathrooms. Would you allow someone to relieve themselves on your floor or in the seat? I sure would and have allowed it.

Yes

• Like 1

This has always been a fantasy of mine. A female friend in the passenger seat of my car, getting more and more desperate as the miles tick by and with nowhere to go. Would I let her pee in the car if I knew it was going to happen? I don’t know… would I find it an extreme turn on if she just squealed and without saying another word, lost complete control snd  completely soaked herself and the seat… yes, 1 million percent yes! 

I remember picking up my girlfriend and two of her friends from a party, they’d all be drinking and while driving down a long country lane, one of them declared she needed a wee which in turn set off a chain reaction… next thing I was stopped next to a gap in a hedge and all three girls got out and ran to squat behind it. 

While they didn’t wet in the car, I do wonder just how desperate they were and if any of them leaked at all… either way I loved the experience.

On 8/15/2024 at 7:00 AM, Mary Moon said:

I always have a couple of spare pullups in my backpack. If it's someone I know, i can suggest wearing one and relieving their bladder. I've never had a similar situation, but it would be interesting to see the reaction. If it's someone who doesn't know about my partial incontinence situation, i'd be a little reluctant to tell them about it. I only reveal my situation to people i trust and who are close to me, it's something that still causes me a lot of embarrassment and I really have to trust to tell someone.

I would love if this were offered to me! Very comfortable solution, particularly if it was cold and outside wasn’t an option. 

• Like 2

I share the same opinion as my bed and room. I don't care, piss wherever. One may complain about smell, but I love the smell of piss. I love watching people pee in their cars and if I had one I would want someone to soak the car. I'd probably purposely plan to make major modifications to waterproof the car only so that if I ever have to drive other people I can get the smell out. However in this reality if I had two cars, one for regular use and the other for special uses I wouldn't even care. I also love hearing piss hit the floor and what not.

• Hot 2