I keep peeing off the edge of my bed lately. I throw a t shirt or towel under me and piss on it. It feels so natural to sit on the edge of the bed and tinkle. It’s my own bedroom toilet. 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2024 at 4:00 AM, NaughtyTinkle said:

Needed to go while in bed, I was already naked below the waist so I got out of bed and stood over some old clothes and pissed all over them and the floor. I needed to go so bad and unleashed a powerful stream

Very cool posts lately, thanks @NaughtyTinkle!
Is that your usual way to sleep, wearing some top, but naked below the waist?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I could not hold my piss any longer while driving. I kept driving until I saw this parking lot near a heavily wooded area. I pulled into the lot and walked into the woods. I didn’t go in very far just enough to not be seen by the road. I immediately pulled down my jeans and squatted and let out a heavy stream of piss. It was incredible. I needed to go so bad. 

Amazing powerful stream, @NaughtyTinkle! Like a laser.

On 8/20/2024 at 11:47 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

I could not hold my piss any longer while driving. I kept driving until I saw this parking lot near a heavily wooded area. I pulled into the lot and walked into the woods. I didn’t go in very far just enough to not be seen by the road. I immediately pulled down my jeans and squatted and let out a heavy stream of piss. It was incredible. I needed to go so bad. 

IMG_0420.jpeg

You really did need to pee , great piss stream

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of you may remember my old account, I did confess at the end many of my stories were fictional. However the ones growing up with my female cousin were NOT fictional. She happened to be in town for a family wedding recently. We rode together in her car, both wearing dresses. On the way she had to use the bathroom. At a red light she pulled her dress up above her waist. She pissed directly on the seat, letting it pool up and pour over the edge of the seat. She kept her dressed hiked up exposing her freshly shaven slit. When we got to the parking lot of the venue I needed to go. We got out of the car and she came around to my side and helped hold my long dress up. I squatted over the pavement and relieved myself making a large puddle on the cement. A few extended family members were walking by going into the venue but everyone minded their own business. We snuck our during the reception to “smoke” but we both just took turns pissing outside in the parking lot and in the backseat of her car.

• Hot 1