Piss around the house

Bath tub and sinks are good cause the evidence disappears down the drain! 

I also know people that pee in their rooms and clean it up before their family is able to notice and people who pee in things like trash cans and laundry baskets because the evidence is also easily hidden.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Not sure that you really need to hide it completely, I'm finding out that everybody rather expects guys to pee in many places and no one's really bothered by it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I also know people that pee in their rooms and clean it up before their family is able to notice and people who pee in things like trash cans and laundry baskets because the evidence is also easily hidden.

You read my mind! I’m going to pee in my room next week and clean it up shortly after. I also frequently pee in my trash can before trash night.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I pee in my bedroom and I'm pretty good at hiding it from my wife, though she knows I like to pee. I piss on my carpet all the time, but I can't allow a piss smell to develop, because she hates it. So to hide it, I discovered that spraying my markings with vinegar eliminates any piss odors from developing. The vinegar breaks down urine, and when the vinegar evaporates, only a very mild vinegar smell remains which goes away within days.

If you like to pee on carpets, start with hidden spots: under the bed, behind furniture. And then soak it up and rub some white vinegar on your pee spot.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

I pee in my bedroom and I'm pretty good at hiding it from my wife, though she knows I like to pee. I piss on my carpet all the time, but I can't allow a piss smell to develop, because she hates it. So to hide it, I discovered that spraying my markings with vinegar eliminates any piss odors from developing. The vinegar breaks down urine, and when the vinegar evaporates, only a very mild vinegar smell remains which goes away within days.

If you like to pee on carpets, start with hidden spots: under the bed, behind furniture. And then soak it up and rub some white vinegar on your pee spot.

It’s worth looking into what type of floor is under your carpet before peeing. My room has real hardwood floor, which is a pain to clean every time I pee in my room. Not sure if I can use vinegar. Even if I put carpet or an area rug in, the hardwood floor would still be there.

On 5/14/2024 at 5:37 AM, GenericUsername said:

It’s worth looking into what type of floor is under your carpet before peeing. My room has real hardwood floor, which is a pain to clean every time I pee in my room. Not sure if I can use vinegar. Even if I put carpet or an area rug in, the hardwood floor would still be there.

That's a good point. I have concrete under my carpets, since houses where I live are built on concrete slabs instead of basements. Obviously nothing will hurt the concrete, and I can always replace the carpet easily.