14 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

It's been quite awhile since I've done a hold. I am today and I currently am absolutely desperate. Like squirming around trying to not absolutely soak myself just yet. I really have to pee. Just for the fun of it wanted to share.

It's great, I love desperate pissing women. Well, what happened in the end? You went to the toilet and piss or you chose to wetting in pants. I can imagine how desperate you are and if you went to the toilet, I can only imagine how powerful and hissing your stream could be 😉

2 minutes ago, Oleg777 said:

It's great, I love desperate pissing women. Well, what happened in the end? You went to the toilet and piss or you chose to wetting in pants. I can imagine how desperate you are and if you went to the toilet, I can only imagine how powerful and hissing your stream could be 😉

I'm still holding 

• Cheeky 1
46 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

It's been quite awhile since I've done a hold. I am today and I currently am absolutely desperate. Like squirming around trying to not absolutely soak myself just yet. I really have to pee. Just for the fun of it wanted to share. 

Fantastic 👌 I hold myself today for a long time. I was on a long walk today along the lake and was hoping to find a good place to pee at but there were no interesting places to pee at so I peed some in my pants. Last time I held for a long time and went on a walk along another lake I found some used pads to aim my piss on 😂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wettingman said:

I love hearing about female desperation as it gets  more difficult to hold. How did this end. Were you completely dry or soaked?

I leaked some walking to the bathroom. Nice dribbles down my legs

• Love 1
  • Hot 2