Ladies: do clitoral erections affect your peeing?

On 5/14/2024 at 10:44 AM, KP-has2P said:

More good information.  As an inhabitant of a male body, it’s interesting to get information on how female bodies function relative to how I in a male body experiences things.  My pee fascination started when I was young, noticing when I heard a female pee on the toilet its sounded different, and not knowing why (since I couldn’t see what was going on) and also how when I was erect my own stream was a lot slower/weaker and wondered if females experienced the same thing.

My 20 years of marriage (now divorced), sharing a home and toilet with a female only left me with more questions than answers.  Like, not knowing how arousal affected her pee stream, or what other factors could be at play (like, her menstrual cycle).  I never brought up peeing topics with her.  But I did enjoy listening to her pee as she would do it with the bathroom door open if we were alone in the house.  I especially enjoyed her morning pees as they tended to be longer, and sometimes they were slow minute long trickles, but I could never really pin down a pattern as to when or why that would happen.  I always wondered if she had female morning wood those mornings, or if she was more prone to this during a certain “time of the month”.

Maybe I need to find a female companion who’s open minded about talking about pee…

It's a shame your wife never was open minded enough to talk about this with you and answer your questions 😞

21 hours ago, KP-has2P said:

I never brought my questions up to her. I always kept my pee fascination secret, even from her.

I can add that my gf finds it hard to pee after sex. It takes her some time to start and it may only be a light short trickle. An ex gf had no issue peeing after sex and confirmed this to me. I also wonder if a ladies period impacts their peeing in any way.

28 minutes ago, MRJH22 said:

...An ex gf had no issue peeing after sex and confirmed this to me. I also wonder if a ladies period impacts their peeing in any way.

Similar - my ex (who I've posted about numerous times here) could pee anywhere/anytime.

One time we were housesitting at her parents', and were in their pool at night (like midnight or whatever). We had been drinking beers, and when the need arose we would pee in the bushes near the pool/side of the house. 

At one point we were holding each other, kind of dry-humping over our swimsuits. Eventually she reached down, pulled my penis out, pulled her swimsuit bottom aside, and slid me inside her. I remember thinking how weird it felt - the warmness of her insides contrasted around to cold pool water. And it was a little uncomfortable because my dick and balls were kind of half inside my swimsuit and half out, and similar with her - the fabric of her swimsuit gusset was kind of rubbing against me as I went in and out. But it still felt good, and a little naughty, because even though it was nighttime and dark, we were amidst other houses in her parents' neighborhood.

So instead of thrusting, I kind of just stood there and held her still with my penis inside her, and we'd both move around gently. Her legs were wrapped around me, and I held her up by her butt.

We had only been in this position a minute or two, and she told me she had to pee. I didn't want to pull all the way out because for one everything finally felt good, but second it would be kind of hard to put things all back where they were (with our swimsuits pulled aside and our bodies positioned the way they were.)

I said "Can you hold it till we're done?" She said "I don't think so - you're kind of pushing on my bladder." So, not wanting things to end, I said "Why don't you just go? It'll just be easier than getting out, going to the bushes, then getting all repositioned." She said "Are you sure?" And I said "Yeah, it's fine, just go."

So, next thing I knew, almost instantly, I felt a warm spurt against my pubic region. She giggled, but at first that one spurt was all she could manage. But she concentrated and let out another spurt. I couldn't see anything because it was completely dark, but I could definitely feel the little jets as she let them out, because they were warmer than the cold surrounding water.

She kept trying to pee more, but found it difficult with me all the way inside. But as I would pull out a little, she was able to let out a little more. Then I'd slowly thrust back inside. We kept going like that for maybe ten thrusts, until she'd sufficiently emptied. And then we kept doing it, and eventually I came.

If I hadn't been drunk, I probably would've came immediately from the feeling of her first few spurts hitting me. But my senses were a little dulled. I just remember thinking it felt weird more than being turned on. Not sure why. In a weird way it was even a little embarrassing. Like she wet her pants? I was often taking care of her when she was drunk, so I think that was part of it.

That was the first time she openly peed during sex, but not the last. After that, knowing that I didn't care, she would just go when she needed to, even during sex. But it wasn't overtly sexual, just based on convenience (and laziness). We always laid down a puppy pad or towel, so it wasn't a big deal. It didn't happen all the time - maybe 5-7 times total in the remainder of our relationship after that initial time in the pool. 

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Kirby23 said:

Similar - my ex (who I've posted about numerous times here) could pee anywhere/anytime.

One time we were housesitting at her parents', and were in their pool at night (like midnight or whatever). We had been drinking beers, and when the need arose we would pee in the bushes near the pool/side of the house. 

At one point we were holding each other, kind of dry-humping over our swimsuits. Eventually she reached down, pulled my penis out, pulled her swimsuit bottom aside, and slid me inside her. I remember thinking how weird it felt - the warmness of her insides contrasted around to cold pool water. And it was a little uncomfortable because my dick and balls were kind of half inside my swimsuit and half out, and similar with her - the fabric of her swimsuit gusset was kind of rubbing against me as I went in and out. But it still felt good, and a little naughty, because even though it was nighttime and dark, we were amidst other houses in her parents' neighborhood.

So instead of thrusting, I kind of just stood there and held her still with my penis inside her, and we'd both move around gently. Her legs were wrapped around me, and I held her up by her butt.

We had only been in this position a minute or two, and she told me she had to pee. I didn't want to pull all the way out because for one everything finally felt good, but second it would be kind of hard to put things all back where they were (with our swimsuits pulled aside and our bodies positioned the way they were.)

I said "Can you hold it till we're done?" She said "I don't think so - you're kind of pushing on my bladder." So, not wanting things to end, I said "Why don't you just go? It'll just be easier than getting out, going to the bushes, then getting all repositioned." She said "Are you sure?" And I said "Yeah, it's fine, just go."

So, next thing I knew, almost instantly, I felt a warm spurt against my pubic region. She giggled, but at first that one spurt was all she could manage. But she concentrated and let out another spurt. I couldn't see anything because it was completely dark, but I could definitely feel the little jets as she let them out, because they were warmer than the cold surrounding water.

She kept trying to pee more, but found it difficult with me all the way inside. But as I would pull out a little, she was able to let out a little more. Then I'd slowly thrust back inside. We kept going like that for maybe ten thrusts, until she'd sufficiently emptied. And then we kept doing it, and eventually I came.

If I hadn't been drunk, I probably would've came immediately from the feeling of her first few spurts hitting me. But my senses were a little dulled. I just remember thinking it felt weird more than being turned on. Not sure why. In a weird way it was even a little embarrassing. Like she wet her pants? I was often taking care of her when she was drunk, so I think that was part of it.

That was the first time she openly peed during sex, but not the last. After that, knowing that I didn't care, she would just go when she needed to, even during sex. But it wasn't overtly sexual, just based on convenience (and laziness). We always laid down a puppy pad or towel, so it wasn't a big deal. It didn't happen all the time - maybe 5-7 times total in the remainder of our relationship after that initial time in the pool. 

Thanks for recounting this experience with such detail. Did she know you were in to pee?

I have to say, feeling warm jets of pee on me while inside a lady would have me cumming very hard.

33 minutes ago, MRJH22 said:

Thanks for recounting this experience with such detail. Did she know you were in to pee?

Kinda sorta. I had not really fully come to terms with my kink yet by that point. So it wasn't really something we had talked about much prior to that; I was kind of embarrassed to talk about it.

The sad/ironic part is that she probably would've been into it - I actually recall her mentioning it to me once or twice.

One time when we first got together she asked me "(a friend of hers) and her boyfriend like to tinkle on each other in the shower, what do you think about that?" I don't recall how I answered, but that might have been her attempt to feel me out on the topic.

Another time she let me take video of her peeing (standing) off the porch. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

Kinda sorta. I had not really fully come to terms with my kink yet by that point. So it wasn't really something we had talked about much prior to that; I was kind of embarrassed to talk about it.

The sad/ironic part is that she probably would've been into it - I actually recall her mentioning it to me once or twice.

One time when we first got together she asked me "(a friend of hers) and her boyfriend like to tinkle on each other in the shower, what do you think about that?" I don't recall how I answered, but that might have been her attempt to feel me out on the topic.

Another time she let me take video of her peeing (standing) off the porch. 

Sounds like she might have been into pee. I understand where you are coming from though as it took me a long time to admit I had a pee kink to myself, never mind telling someone else. I missed out on some fun experiences as a result but such is life.

On 5/7/2024 at 5:59 PM, Bacardi said:

I usually lose the feeling all together. One time I had sex with my husband with a full bladder and by the time he made me O I didn't have to pee anymore. We went to bed and I woke up an hour later running to the bathroom because I was so full and had to pee so bad. 

You should have peed while he was inside you and just pretending innocent like you just didn’t feel the need to pee 😀 and blame it on him…”well you pushed against my bladder so what did you expect” 😉

On 5/15/2024 at 8:24 PM, Carb0nBased said:

It's a shame your wife never was open minded enough to talk about this with you and answer your questions 😞

Yes you need to find someone to share your interests with. There are lots of women out there willing to explore. When I was dating some time ago I brought pee up even before we met IRL. Some women just ghosted me but some were really curious. Remember, if you feel anxious or ashamed about talking to a potential date about pee she’s going to feel the same and it can become awkward. So be proud about yourself for having this lovely fetish and talk about pee-play like it’s the most common thing on earth and if someone shames you they probably shame LGTBI as well so no need to feel bad about that. Just be happy not to have such persons in your life.

3 hours ago, Moore007 said:

Yes you need to find someone to share your interests with…

At this point in my life I’ll be lucky if I ever find someone period, never mind someone with a pee kink compatible with mine.  It’s not really a big deal, otherwise I would have brought it up with my wife at some point when we were married.

It took me this long to find a site where I could even say I had a pee kink to anyone at all…

P.S. I’m autistic so fitting in socially is tricky without trying to add pee kink stuff in.

Edited by KP-has2P
  • Love 1

My clit doesnt Make any difference to peeing but being turned on does. When I’m really turned on my desire or need to pee disappears and I just feel the sexual feelings. After I orgasm it takes a couple of minutes and then the need to pee comes back. It takes me a minute or two to be able to use the toilet after I orgasm, and if I do pee then any feeling of being turned on or aroused disappears. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Hornypeefan said:

My clit doesnt Make any difference to peeing but being turned on does. When I’m really turned on my desire or need to pee disappears and I just feel the sexual feelings. After I orgasm it takes a couple of minutes and then the need to pee comes back. It takes me a minute or two to be able to use the toilet after I orgasm, and if I do pee then any feeling of being turned on or aroused disappears. 

Your experience sounds much like what my partner experiences.

• Like 1