naughtiest places I’ve peed

17 hours ago, LikesPiss said:

Can you please share the video.

I’ll try to find a clip but the whole video can be found on my MV page 

(mods please delete if I’m not allowed to mention where to access my full videos) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, William Smith said:

Can you tell about when you peed in the fitting room?  How many times have you peed in other fitting rooms?

Peeing in fitting rooms is super fun, I don’t ever ruin any clothes for sale though. but definitely have left puddles and soaked my own panties or leggings several times. (and caught it on video!)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, n0miii said:

Pissing where I shouldn’t is one of my biggest turn ons, I’ve done it in a ton of places! 

One of the boldest was probably when I peed in a store several different times (in one visit) I wore leggings that hid any wetness and just let my pee out as I was walking around and shopping. I left little puddles on the carpet by clothing racks and on the linoleum in front of shelves where I bent down to look at something. 

The store wasn’t busy and no one noticed what I was doing. I was even able to sneakily film myself every time I peed, too! I got so turned on that I had to go in a fitting room and masturbate, and I peed in there too hehe

Can you see the pee stream flowing through my leggings? 

IMG_1258.jpeg

Perfect for sneaky wettings! 😍 Would you mind me asking what the longest time you've spent wetting the same leggings / panties / trousers was? And how many naughty pees? 😊

4 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Perfect for sneaky wettings! 😍 Would you mind me asking what the longest time you've spent wetting the same leggings / panties / trousers was? And how many naughty pees? 😊

I think that shopping trip was probably the longest i spent in wet clothes, ended up being a couple hours? I peed close to 10 times in them!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, n0miii said:

I think that shopping trip was probably the longest i spent in wet clothes, ended up being a couple hours? I peed close to 10 times in them!

Love it! 🥰 Thanks for sharing. 🙂 

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)

Today i had a small leak because i delayed the visit to the bathroom too long at university, but i forgot the spare panties, which i usually always have in my backpack for such cases, i had to stay wet all morning at university. I had the pullup in my backpack but i couldn't wear it with leggings. 

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Was it noticeable that you were wet?

No, only my panties were wet, i only peed on myself for about 2 seconds, then i had black leggings on

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, n0miii said:

Time for another story!

I purposely wet my panties during a rainy day on a ferris wheel while on vacation a couple years ago (fwiw it was *very* empty, and it was the type with windows that’s fully enclosed, not a ski lift style bench seat) 

I planned to arrive quite desperate and ready to pee. I wore a short black skirt and red panties, and I got on board trying not to piss myself before the ride started. As soon as the doors closed, I grabbed my pussy and started holding myself, and once the ride started moving upwards I tried to hold back my piss. I knew it was about to come flooding out, so I scooted to the edge of my seat and my hot stream poured through my panties onto the floor. 

At this point the ride was coming back around to the bottom, so I knew I had to stop peeing before the attendant saw me. I managed to stop the flow, but had to hold my dripping panties against myself to stop my pee. Once the ride started moving upward again, almost at once the rest of my piss started rushing out and I sat there completely wetting my panties, letting my bladder fully empty. I sat there enjoying the feeling of my wet panties until the ride stopped, and I quickly rushed off before anyone said anything. 

I've never had the courage to do "bad things" in public voluntarily, i'm always too afraid of being discovered. It would have been nice to have a friend like you, to share these things with 😇

Edited by Mary Moon
49 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I love planned desperation and wetting because you can't hold it any more.

it’s always a lot of fun

33 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I've never had the courage to do "bad things" in public voluntarily, i'm always too afraid of being discovered. It would have been nice to have a friend like you, to share these things with 😇

It took me foreverrrr to work up the courage to do stuff like this, like years. To this day I won’t do public wettings where other people can definitely see me/or if my clothes would show a wetting. Wearing clothes that hide the wetness (like dark leggings or skirt) really helps a lot with the fear of being noticed. 

• Love 1

I love peeing in fitting rooms, I've also done it several times. I may post some pictures of it in the men's pictures section. I've done public restroom floor peeing hundreds of times. Being naughty is soooo much fun! and gives me such a boner!!! I'm happy that you enjoy it as well. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, n0miii said:

It took me foreverrrr to work up the courage to do stuff like this, like years. To this day I won’t do public wettings where other people can definitely see me/or if my clothes would show a wetting. Wearing clothes that hide the wetness (like dark leggings or skirt) really helps a lot with the fear of being noticed. 

Over the years, several accidents have happened to me due to my tiny bladder, some quite humiliating. However, I happened to pee on myself on purpose but only in private. I'll tell you an episode:

One time while i was in class, i had a huge need to pee and i knew wouldn't be able to get to the end of class dry, i wanted to get out and go, but that particular professor is someone who notices these things and i didn't want to make myself look bad with him, so i tried to resist. But when i realized couldn't, then i made the decision to relieve some of the pressure and let some of it out in my panties. Except i got out too much pee and got my pants a little wet on my butt, i was in a panic. At the end of the lesson i had to sit and wait for everyone to leave pretending to write notes even though i was very desperate to pee, when i was finally left alone, i hurried and hiding my butt with my bag i ran into the bathroom to finally pee, and put on my leggings and spare dry panties that I always keep in my bag for these cases.

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 5/2/2024 at 12:09 PM, n0miii said:

Peeing in fitting rooms is super fun, I don’t ever ruin any clothes for sale though. but definitely have left puddles and soaked my own panties or leggings several times. (and caught it on video!)

Can you message me if you have that video!

On 5/2/2024 at 8:24 PM, n0miii said:

Time for another story!

I purposely wet my panties during a rainy day on a ferris wheel while on vacation a couple years ago (fwiw it was *very* empty, and it was the type with windows that’s fully enclosed, not a ski lift style bench seat) 

I planned to arrive quite desperate and ready to pee. I wore a short black skirt and red panties, and I got on board trying not to piss myself before the ride started. As soon as the doors closed, I grabbed my pussy and started holding myself, and once the ride started moving upwards I tried to hold back my piss. I knew it was about to come flooding out, so I scooted to the edge of my seat and my hot stream poured through my panties onto the floor. 

At this point the ride was coming back around to the bottom, so I knew I had to stop peeing before the attendant saw me. I managed to stop the flow, but had to hold my dripping panties against myself to stop my pee. Once the ride started moving upward again, almost at once the rest of my piss started rushing out and I sat there completely wetting my panties, letting my bladder fully empty. I sat there enjoying the feeling of my wet panties until the ride stopped, and I quickly rushed off before anyone said anything. 

(pic is a screenshot from the video)

IMG_9412.jpeg

I tried to convince an ex to fully piss in the ferris wheel once and this reminds me of that time haha.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
15 hours ago, William Smith said:

Can you message me if you have that video!

you can find all my PPV on my MV page (about 60 videos) and my fansly has like 500 videos (subscription-based)

12 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I tried to convince an ex to fully piss in the ferris wheel once and this reminds me of that time haha.

that’s awesome, love that someone else has tried it too!

2 minutes ago, n0miii said:

that’s awesome, love that someone else has tried it too!

What was the riskiest pee you ever took? Has anyone ever caught you peeing outside?

3 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

What was the riskiest pee you ever took? Has anyone ever caught you peeing outside?

Surprisingly Ive never been caught, which is pretty shocking since I’ve done risky pees all the time. 

The riskiest one was probably peeing in my new office at work a few weeks ago, someone could’ve walked in at any point and my office doesn’t have a door. 

• Hot 2