Newcomer

Hi all I’m kind of new to this site not sure where to post things sort of yet. I’m in the United States and I live near a college University! I film desperately college girls pissing outside fraternity houses, outside of bars inside buildings. I was wondering does anyone have like the same interest in seeing woman squat outside unstaged. 

I recently got a girlfriend and she went through my phone and saw I had a whole bunch of vids of girls pissing outside near my local university. She deleted them sadly I can’t recover them on my photos. But I posted a few on a website called thisvid.com.

I would love to get back in the game of recording however having a girl friend who stalks my location goes through my phone it’s kinda of hard. But if anyone is near a college university of a bar, pub of some sort where’s there is always a long line please let me know! 

https://thisvid.com/videos/drunk-college-girl-pissing-behind-a-dumpster/

Hi and a huge welcome to Peefans.   In terms of where to post there are probably four areas that will initially be of interest for you to browse around and get a feel for the site and community:

Pee Talk & Questions,  and Real Pee Encounters & Experiences are just like the titles suggest, mostly textual content and a mix of male and female discussions.  Then the Pee Pictures and Pee Videos sections are devoted to the graphical content of ladies peeing (with male content elsewhere).   One point to note is that the site doesn't support direct uploads of video, but just as you've done you can post links to content that's elsewhere.

We ask that you try where possible to add to existing content where it fits into a relevant category - that's preferable to creating new topics.   But we're always willing to help and to move things if necessary.

And to answer your question, yes - there are plenty of people who are interested in desperate late night peeing.  Not so many people who directly film it, but definitely plenty that enjoy it.