A lovely, hot wetting

Beautiful. What a treat. It is so nice that K, as a non-PeeFan, offers these experiences to you, because she knows you enjoy it. I am sure many of us wish for that. It certainly reduces the awkwardness of us asking for it ourselves. What a lovely, intimate thing to share between you. It must have felt amazing. Thank you for sharing this magic wet moment with us. 💚

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A fabulous treat!   Having had similar experiences with Mrs A, I can attest to that wonderful feeling of hot pee running over your cock and balls before falling to the toilet and yes we have also found it sometimes makes a mess on the floor, but quite honestly in the moment I don’t care.

Mrs A would never let me share photos of it though!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

A fabulous treat!   Having had similar experiences with Mrs A, I can attest to that wonderful feeling of hot pee running over your cock and balls before falling to the toilet and yes we have also found it sometimes makes a mess on the floor, but quite honestly in the moment I don’t care.

Mrs A would never let me share photos of it though!

What a shame. I’m sure Mrs A has a wonderful backside! Especially when it’s nice and wet! But aren’t you lucky!?❤️🔥 My husband has kind of teased me about coming to sit on my lap while I am in the loo but it has not happened and I have not been bold enough to just come sit on his lap. One day maybe…furthest we have got is him peeing on my tee shirt and briefly in my mouth in the shower! I don’t want to push it as he has a lot to deal with in life right now. But in the meantime I can perv on Kupar’s wet adventures and sigh and daydream that it may one day be me doing the same. 😉💚 Whatever would I do without PeeFans!? 

• Hug 2
  • Love 1

I always wondered what one of these would look like-and was glad to see another photo set like it! This is super sexy and fits with one of my biggest fantasies! Thanks for sharing!

• Love 2